thats it.. already been asked about a thousand time
    This post receives MY seal of approval.

Re: War of the Seals

This post is awesome.

Deleted

This is how it goes...

AoE fights, 2 or more trash mobs: Seal of Command

Single, short-living target and/or lots of target switching: Seal of Righteousness

Single boss or other tough mob that you get to hit often enough to keep your 5 stacks up, and that also lives long enough for you to actually get to hit it for a while with all stacks up: Seal of Vengeance

Should be quite clear without saying. Unfortunately half of the player population seems to be moronic idiots completely incapable of individual thinking who have never bothered to read a single spell tooltip, have never done a single quest without questhelper, have never healed without healbot and are completely lost when they are expected to make situational decisions in a computer game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    This is how it goes...

AoE fights, 2 or more trash mobs: Seal of Command

Single, short-living target and/or lots of target switching: Seal of Righteousness

Single boss or other tough mob that you get to hit often enough to keep your 5 stacks up, and that also lives long enough for you to actually get to hit it for a while with all stacks up: Seal of Vengeance

Should be quite clear without saying. Unfortunately half of the player population seems to be moronic idiots completely incapable of individual thinking who have never bothered to read a single spell tooltip, have never done a single quest without questhelper, have never healed without healbot and are completely lost when they are expected to make situational decisions in a computer game.
    Eaxctly. As I found out.

But my question is from an old player coming back. When I left, Seal of the Martyr and Blood were the only Seals you used.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu

I dont get it