Another pug story

Hello everyone, here I am again, sharing my pug stories.

Yesterday around 5 pm I logged in and queued me as a healer for a random heroic.

I join a group with a terribly geared feral druid(tank)/death knight/palla. And a decent geared hunter.
    An pops up, im happy bcoz I know its the shortest dungeon. We get to the first boss, dps seems on the low side, but hey who I am to judge the dps while I'm healing.
    On the bridge:
    Me to hunter: Hey can you fd pull so we have less trash to deal with.
    Hunter: *silence*
    Me: Hello?
    Hunter:*silence*
    Me: Ok drudu can you do it then with shadowmeld?
    Drudu: I've never tried it before but ok
    Hunter: Ok I do it, explain plz.
    Me: Just dismiss pet, shoot the trash and fd.
    Hunter: Ok. *runs up to the trash with pet out, dies*
    Me: dude you have to dismiss it *I rezz him*
    Hunter: Ok. *runs to trash with pet dismissed, trash gets to him, and kills him*
    Me: Fd!!
    Me: *sigh* lets just kill trash then.
    We kill the trash, paladin dies on boss. We get to anub.
    *Pound* Paladin dies.
    Feraldrudu crezzes him during add phase.
    I yell at the paladin that you shouldnt stand in front of the boss during pound.
    *Pound* Paladin dies again.
    *boss dies* Dk ninjas frozen orb and leaves.
    Paladin ninjas the rest(feraldrudu actually really needed something) and leaves.

Next dungeon pops up (FoS hc).
    Dk keeps whining about the lame dps while doing a solid 1.3k dps himself.
    our tank outdpses everyone by 500+dps.
    First boss, no one kills soul fragments, tank does a good job kiting tho so we get him down after 10 minutes.
    Second boss, every dps dies during the mimi-laser barrage-like ability.(offcourse they tried to kill themselves earlier by keeping dps up during mirror souls, not that it mattered much wih an average of 1.5k dps.
    We finish the instance, dk ninjas everything.

And all of this was 2 pugs in a row. Worst pugday ever(yes even worse than my yogg+1 days)

Just felt like sharing this story.

In both pugs the tanks were doing a good job, but the dps were.....retarded to say the least.

Re: Another pug story

That's hilarious. Randoms are the best and worst thing that has happened to WoW in a long time.

/cancel
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

Re: Another pug story

I was tanking yesterday, and had the same luck, AN pops for the random, we had a priest for levitate to jump off the bridge and go to the spider boss. Hunter runs in, pulls with the pet out , doesn't feign, and the dps warrior runs in to help out. Instead of running back the priest runs down, they all die.
    Not to boast, but clear instructions were given and people still didnt get it, if you have a hunter and priest for this instance you can clear all of it in under 10 mins.