Need Help - Afflict gearing

Been a mage and a moonkin, where haste/crit/sd gear are usually regarded as Best, i do not know how to properly gear up my Affliction lock. Question is - from the following combos ..which is best for affliction locks?

Haste/spirit
    Haste/Crit
    Crit/Spirit

How come t10 is devoid of any spirit?

So which is the better Hands for the frost reward?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need Help - Afflict gearing

Inline:
    Quote Originally Posted by starverse
    Been a mage and a moonkin, where haste/crit/sd gear are usually regarded as Best, i do not know how to properly gear up my Affliction lock. Question is - from the following combos ..which is best for affliction locks?

Haste/spirit
    Haste/Crit

Crit/Spirit

How come t10 is devoid of any spirit? Because it forces us into Dark Pact for Affliction and ISL for Destruction, which is "interesting" according to the devs, regardless of if it actually is or not

So which is the better Hands for the frost reward? Tier Rank 2 if you can get it.

R.I.P. YARG

Since this is my alt of an alt of an alt............i wun be getting t10.5, so which one of the frost rewards should i get? same goes with the frost belt.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by starverse
    Since this is my alt of an alt of an alt............i wun be getting t10.5, so which one of the frost rewards should i get? same goes with the frost belt.
    Crafted ones are amazing. Legs are best in slot, at least according to wowhead

http://www.wowhead.com/?items=4.1&fi...:1.2:1.1:1:0.4

Use that. Chest is 3rd best in slot, after some heroic stuff.

R.I.P. YARG