Questions considering warrior dps

I got a few stupid question about warrior dps. Do the white swing always continue? So that for example a WW in between 2 swings doesnt effect the swing time? Because my HS does a hell of a lot more dps (after quit a lot testing on both dummy and in raids) then my WW so I was wondering if I should drop WW to take HS. Or is this complete BS since I can use em basicly at the same time?

Also I saw on forums that WW should be the biggest dps dealer, I got 2x edge of ruin (armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...-Nerub&n=Klink ). I can figure that because my weapons arent that great my WW isnt great, but my slam and HS do only a few less dps then BT while they deal weapon dmg +x dmg while WW is doing 2x weapon dmg... I find this weird. I would expect 2x weapon dmg to be more then weapon dmg + a small amount of dmg.

Re: Questions considering warrior dps

Herioc strike replaces the next MAIN hand white swing of your character, replacing a white hit for a yellow, meaning that if you have you caps in place, that hit can only either be a hit or a crit. It has no bearing on WW what so ever, you should generally be able to feed a whole rotation from a couple of offhand melee white hits. And no, only slam when casted pauses your white attacks, nothing else has an effect on pausing/stopping white attacks, so for fury your white hits will never be interrupted.

On your WW point, your offhand does 50% less damage than your mainhand, thus making the offhand WW hits hit for less. (25% less after talents are factored in). The reason why WW usually gets used over BT first is because it has the longest CD of the two, so you want to use it first so that its ready to use again quicker (in essence). If you want some better advice for fury head over the the DPS boards at http://www.tankspot.com and look under the stickied threads, there is a 10page fury guide which will help you alot with specs/rotation (taking a quick glance your talent trees need a little tweaking)