how to improve my dps

this is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Kvan

i did like a bit above 5k dps on 25 man raid, i think that is to low compare to my gear. Help me out plz

rotation : open with Garrote -> SnD -> hunger for blood -> mutilate to 4 to 5 points then Envenom.

Re: how to improve my dps

Your rotation looks right, but here are some gearing issues:

1) You're at 36 expertise. Ungem expertise until you're at 26; any more than 26 is largely wasted.
    2) You're an engineer, but don't have the cloak or glove benefit from engineering (flexweave underlay and hyperspeed accelerator or whatever they're called)
    3) Your belt has an ap/stam gem. Nightmare tear (+10 ap from str/+10 agi/+10stam) is better.
    4) Your yellows should be ap/haste (stark) or ap/hit. agi/crit is fairly bad
    5) Glyph of rupture is useless. Glyph of tricks of the trade is a raid dps boost.
    6) When you get another trinket, you should take points of out improved slice and dice and put them into precision. With envenom spam, mutilate doesn't need a 31 second SnD.

Re: how to improve my dps

^ what he said, Also, you've got way too much hit, that hit trinket for you is really a counterproductive thing, Try and get the Frost badge one ASAP, or even a DMC:G honestly, You're 10 expertise over cap, as the last guy said, And yes, enchant your cloak with Flexweave underlay