Thread: Lil help here.

Lil help here.

Hello, with 3.3's buffs to affliction im wondering if I should switch over or not from destro. I have always questioned my destro dps at times. So im wondering if im not playing destro right I think I might switch over to aff. I run alot of Heroics and from what I remember and have heard Aff is bad for trash still? I'm not to sure. I do around 4k on the boss dummy, now, based on my gear does that seem apropriete? http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Alienshroom Thanks in advance. I know i need to update gems etc, but also point out any clear mistakes in my gear.

Re: Lil help here.

Destro and Affliction have really been brought to par with each other. You're better off choosing the best spec for the situation you're in. Destro can outperform affliction when multiple adds are brought into play. The longer the fight the more Affliction will shine. If you're running heroics I'd recommend staying with destro.

Re: Lil help here.

Make the switch. Running Affliction right now ... it's like Santa Claus is personally descending from the starry night in his sleigh and handing gifts to your dps on every fight.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot