Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Honestly, I hate you. You know who you are.

Hi Bob, Merry Christmas to you too.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

I got something like this at a ToC25 I did in pugs yesterday, forced by christmas slack.

He asked for leader when we were 22. In 30 seconds we were 16.

Massive raid kicking because of lack of achievement, of an hunter being BM and for him (hunter) BM sucked, of a tank with too low hp, the replacing tank too low hp too.

He ended up 12th on the DPS, with deaths on the 2 Jormungars, on Jaraxxus and on the Val'Kyrs.

I love you too.

Raid leading is no picnic, the raid leader needs to tell people what to do, even if they screw up themselves. It is much harder to pay attention to 25 players, than 1 player, the Raid leader is a lot more likely to screw up. You want to assume your raid leader's position? Grow some balls and step up instead of just whining about what he is doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JukeSkywalker
    You yell at unholys for pesting diseases on FC normal mode, as if their 15k dps is HURTING the raid. Meanwhile, you stand in hellfire, and I once again heal your dick off.
    It kinda does when the entire encounter is based on using CC :

This actually reminds me of a hilarious but sad incident that happened when I was pugging Onyxia25 with my alt, we had a mage in the group that was the typical recount epeen, it was said several times that ranged stay on Ony and let melee handle the whelps, however this mage decided to AoE the packs, reached 9k dps and died to aggro cause he didn't even wait for the tank to pick them up, and when he was called for doing that, all he did was being damn proud of his 9k dps and that was what made him pro in his mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevian
    It kinda does when the entire encounter is based on using CC :
    CC is absolutely not required on normal mode because the damage is an utter joke. The easiest way to do the faction champions achievement is to abuse the way that death knight aoe ignores the aoe damage reducing buff they have as well as the aoe cap and just aoe them all down.

10+ Year Old Account

Loads of dicks getting healed in this thread. I approve.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba
    If a game makes you THIS angry, you should quit.

When will people stop saying this?

It's not the game that makes people angry, it's the idiotic sh#tfaced m#therf#cking dildohopping little wankers that one encounters during the playtime that makes people angry, simply because all the previously mentioned wankers are what they are in -yes- a computer game.

You are an AWFUL raid leader, and you know who you are.
    Merry Christmas.
    The prototypical player who will whine about how bad the Raid Leader all night long but will never put his money where his mouth is and lead a raid.

Looks like u have a shitty guild, op

Go go melee dps, shoot down those frost orbs flying 20 yards above your head!

Fail....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz

When will people stop saying this?

It's not the game that makes people angry, it's the idiotic sh#tfaced m#therf#cking dildohopping little wankers that one encounters during the playtime that makes people angry, simply because all the previously mentioned wankers are what they are in -yes- a computer game.
    This.

I get pissed off at some people occasionally outside of WoW in various areas. But if I dare get pissed off at someone in WoW, I'm told to "settle down brah it's a game."

I don't get the difference. If someone is gonna annoy/anger you, you're gonna get angry no matter what the medium.

this actually made me laugh.

sad fact is u do get people that are that stupid. buy hey, theres always the "leave guild" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxiel
    Oh. Don't mind me, I'm just lol'ing at the OP's spec.
    Why? That's pretty decent spec, if not good for tanking.(blood)
    While the dps is also good. (Im assuming the unholy is dps)
    Try not being fail.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    Go go melee dps, shoot down those frost orbs flying 20 yards above your head!

Fail....
    you don't need the entire room filled with ice. Just enough for tanks to tank the adds. He wasn't complaining about ranged being on ice it was the constantly part. After you get 3 patches down or so stop and dps

try thinking before insulting people. And read the thread some other moron said the same asinine comment you did and they were called out as being morons as well.

15+ Year Old Account

I think OP's trying to state that the majority of his experiences in raids have been with shit leaders who focus too much on what others are or are not doing to the extent they don't care for themselves.

Personally though, I agree.

I have to heal your dick off.
    How exactly does one have their dick healed off? It seems that more healing would make the dick stay attached. Because healing restores you to your natural/healthy state and if the dick being off is the natural/healthy state ... but you have one atm... then... wait... what... I'm so confused... lady gaga?...
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.