Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow's edge - how to assemble?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbanana
    So my guild use a DKP system but we let the melee who have been around the longest roll on the axe who ever wins we put all the saronite that drops off bosses go to him till he gets 25. if people want the craftables they can spend gold or emblems for the saronite. as for the shards no one will be able to loot them unless they are on the quest seeing its a quest item. so im thinking if more than 1 person has the quest then im pretty sure they both can loot the shard since thats how all quest items work
    Blizz already said that only 1 person can loot the item so i have no idea how people will to to split them

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock
    hand it to the best melee.
    Rogue's can't use 2H axe's :P

Logical thing: Tell the melee to fuck off and let people do their craftables. Wtf is the point of getting all the shit for shadowmourne BEFORE you can even get it? Not to mention, there's better shit in ICC than Shadow's Edge.
    Rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Miji
    Logical thing: Tell the melee to fuck off and let people do their craftables. Wtf is the point of getting all the shit for shadowmourne BEFORE you can even get it? Not to mention, there's better shit in ICC than Shadow's Edge.
    Uhhh, people can get Saronite on their own durrrrp.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Requiring the player to spend DKP or awarding them GP is straight up retarded IMO. They should only be going to one player anyways, all you're doing is preventing him from basically getting any gear for months while he quests for those shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

How do other guilds sort this issue?
    My guild do not raid until the 7th january becauase of the hollidays.
    So i started to farm the primordial saronite for myself, doing random heroics (and sell the crusader orbs to the AH), buying saronites from guildm8s für like 1k gold and stuff. I have 22 right now, and other potentially SM-wielders didnt even thought about the questline or even first quest :-* .
    So i suppose (or hope) to get the first 60 SF-shards ;D .

Good luck and nerves to everybody collecting the saronites on their own, you will need it ^^.