Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Do u ever beat ur computer down when u get killed in pvp?

not in pvp, but in progression runs where something stupid goes wrong and we had the boss almost down i want to punch my monitor sometimes. I usually just end up cussing at it though.

I do this:

----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

i get angry veeeerry quickly, and needless to say, in pvp ( or at counterstrike ) i get in a nerdrage in no time, i usually yell like a madman in front of my computer, slamming my fist on my desk, but i'll never touch my computer, for sure =)

Not really, I have fun when I lose to good players or other people calling all their friends to kill me.
    A different thing is when my mouse stops working (it's wired) and I get killed by some random noob because I can't turn my char to face them, then I catch a long breath and die a bit inside, but never get to violence.

15+ Year Old Account

I once killed my computer mouse, because the button wasn't working that made Spiderman fly. Because you know, Spiderman cannot fly.

Never done that at WoW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalix
    No I dont. (and really if you do, you got some issues) Dont know how a game could ever upset anyone ???
    Are you seriously telling me that you have never gotten a bit angry (or whatever you want to call it) when something very unlucky has happened to you in a game?
    I don't do it in wow, but in MW2, for example, if I am about 1 kill from a killstreak and I get killed in some unlucky way, then sure I'll feel a bit upset and feel a need to burst out a curse word or two..

As for this thread, I guess OP is talking about arena matches and such things.. I can totally see why some enthusiastic arena players might feel upset in some way when they die and therefore possibly lose a match.

1 monitor, 2 mouses, 2 keyboards (Logitech G19 and Razor Lycosa).

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi
    I don't do it in wow, but in MW2, for example, if I am about 1 kill from a killstreak and I get killed in some unlucky way, then sure I'll feel a bit upset and feel a need to burst out a curse word or two..
    and then for the next 5 minutes your average life lasts about 3 seconds because theres 4 harriers and 2 choppers in the air along with people running around with RPG's, g18's and / or dropping predator missiles on your head.

OT: no
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?