Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Enhancement] At what point does haste become THE stat

with the new tier coming up, i'm going to make a slight adjustment to new upgrades. with my playstyle and t9, i saw a bigger increase in dps with haste (not the case for everyone). UGH, not looking forward to regemming.

i'm going to focus moreso on ap, while still getting haste where i can. yellow slots will go ap/haste if i'm hitcapped. it really depends on if i can reach exp cap/hit cap while not using all sockets to do so.

this tier is going to be a little more tricky with gemming (as most of the gear is exp/hit starved tier-wise). good thing there are a few great non-tier pieces to get exp and hit.

so to the OP, get haste where you can in tier10 but don't overdo it. a good ap and haste range may help balance out mobility/stationary issues (just speculation, without simming).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Fizzcrank&n=Detramental

Quote Originally Posted by Animalcuts
    As an end game raiding enhancement shaman in ICC, the stats you should aim for are:
    25% haste/ 5000+ attack power/ ~400 hit rating / 40%+ crit rating

Try avoiding as much as you can arp.

The gem priority should also go in the order above (if you have 25% haste gem ap .etc)
    You are pulling numbers out of your ass. How can you call yourself a end game raiding enhancement? You have close to no hardmode experience?

Gem for AP in all red and blue slots stick AP haste in yellow slots. No more complicated than that.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/23852/rankings/players/ I would be Sprayfart.

As you can see if you click the link this motto works just fine.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Achiistra
    This is true, there is an option to do so, but the program's default is 0ms. I see people pass over this features all the time. Also I did notice there was some sort of warning that was displayed in the lower-right frame when I actually typed 0 into one of the fields, but not when I just leave it at 0 when the program starts. Kind of hard to explain but I think you'll get it.

TL;DR It's not a problem with EnhSim itself, it's a problem with the people using it.
    Sorry who the hell are you to say I'm wrong??? The DEFAULT is 200ms-300ms. I WROTE THAT DEFAULT!!! So stop trolling when you are UTTERLY WRONG!

I'll add a screaming warning in the black window for the clueless will that help??

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Animalcuts
    As an end game raiding enhancement shaman in ICC, the stats you should aim for are:
    25% haste/ 5000+ attack power/ ~400 hit rating / 40%+ crit rating

Try avoiding as much as you can arp.

The gem priority should also go in the order above (if you have 25% haste gem ap .etc)

WOW!!! AMAZING!! How did you come up with that little nugget of info. Please post your test results showing that those are optimal values or don't bother posting your untried and untested rubbish on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Sorry who the hell are you to say I'm wrong??? The DEFAULT is 200ms-300ms. I WROTE THAT DEFAULT!!! So stop trolling when you are UTTERLY WRONG!

I'll add a screaming warning in the black window for the clueless will that help??
    Please calm down. First of all, I'm not trolling. Second of all, whenever I open enhsimgui.exe, the lag field reads 0 - 0 ms. I last updated 12/27. Since you don't believe me, here's a picture! http://i46.tinypic.com/2yumxa8.gif

Deleted

Once Enhsim is loaded, load the default config file that is found within the ZIP using the open option in EnhSim, it will then set all the values including latency.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Achiistra
    Please calm down. First of all, I'm not trolling. Second of all, whenever I open enhsimgui.exe, the lag field reads 0 - 0 ms. I last updated 12/27. Since you don't believe me, here's a picture! http://i46.tinypic.com/2yumxa8.gif
    Indeed you are right that shows USER ERROR. You have NOT loaded a version 1.9.4.2 config file you are using the sim incorrectly and loaded an OLD config file!!!

PLEASE do not presume to tell me how to use the Sim or how it is setup. I can 100% guarantee I have a dramatically better working knowledge of how it works than you do as I have been actively involved in writing the damned thing. Whereas you have just proved you haven't used the sim correctly and are using out of date config files. When you press simulate it will even warn you that you are using an out of date file. If it doesn't warn you then you are using an out of date EnhSim.exe!!!