Ashen Verdict Rep

When is blizzard planning on removing rep received from the trash in the 10 man?

Re: Ashen Verdict Rep

Never?

why on earth would they do that?
    merely-a-setback protodrake

Isn't it a bit late to do that when the ones who care about rep are all exalted already?

I am hearing everywhere that they are planning on removing the rep to stop it from being farmed.

Blizzard knew this could happen, they would be stupid not to.

As soon as I saw the post about 'x' amount of rep per normal mob, elite and boss all i could think about was Sunwell and replacing purple epix farming with rep farming instead.

On a side note, you can actually farm boe epix in 10man icc. Strangely a ring dropped for us.

They knew it would happen. It's to late to fix it.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Removing the rep from trash mobs now, would just sting the people who have not farmed it already. Where exactly do you plan to get your rep from? Last I checked there wasn't exactly alot of trash past the first boss....

10+ Year Old Account

If Blizzard sees farming the trash leading to Marrowgar as a problem, a simple fix would be to remove rep gained from those particular mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni
    Removing the rep from trash mobs now, would just sting the people who have not farmed it already. Where exactly do you plan to get your rep from? Last I checked there wasn't exactly alot of trash past the first boss....
    True, but there is sure to be a lot more trash as each wing is made available.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Deleted

...or do as they once did in MH,lower the rep gain(which ofc they changed later on,actually making trash give even more rep..)

Quote Originally Posted by Veight
    I am hearing everywhere that they are planning on removing the rep to stop it from being farmed.
    By "everywhere", do you mean in any blue posts? And if so, could you link them?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account

Everywhere = Trade Chat

If its not in blue, it isn't true.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein