Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Getting Real Tired of Seeing DKs in RDF with 85 AP to Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Sorja
    Have you ever seen ONE good DK? i know for sure that i have not. Usually I avoid inviting them if I see its a DK, normally its a 99% chanse of the
    dude beeing pure trash. Strange really when even Santa Claus can play DK and rock the meters.

Hint for successfull runs: Never inv ANY dks at all and you will most likely clear anything ez pez.
    I'm in your instance, beating you on the meters.

Have you ever seen ONE good DK? i know for sure that i have not. Usually I avoid inviting them if I see its a DK, normally its a 99% chanse of the
    dude beeing pure trash. Strange really when even Santa Claus can play DK and rock the meters.

Hint for successfull runs: Never inv ANY dks at all and you will most likely clear anything ez pez.
    Mass generalisations are fun!

I can't empathise with you. I play a DPS DK, and my partner plays a tank DK. As a result, we're yet to end up with another DK in our group through the random system.

Funnily enough, even with TWO DKs, we clear everything 'ez pez'.

When the next hero class is released, will you be jumping on to that "fail class" bandwagon as well?

My main is a DK in a pretty good guild and I'd like to think I'm a fairly competent player as well.

When I see a bad DK, like the ones discussed in this thread, I usually tell them "You're the reason people hate Death Knights."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I've also seen at LEAST two with spell power gems or gear. Not spell pen, spell POWER.

Good example: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Coilfang&n=Gbc

Notice the weapon and waist.

/cry
    Note his glyphs, despite his talent allocation. Having the GoUB must be buffing his heals. Also note he's missing so much as a GoHoW. I also love his neckpiece and ring (even if it's just a bugged tooltip, it tips the mediocrity).
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ill+A+HORDE+II

A feral/balance/resto/WTF druid from the same guild. Heard they were hunting world firsts during naxx days...
    Thank gawd he's on a us server. it just hurts so bad.