Thread: Fury guide

Fury guide

I am looking for site with guide for fury spec. Searched a bit in google and only found outdated sites :S There is also nothing on EJ. I am mainly looking for some nice tables and maybe BiS list. There must be some place fury warriors get all their info.

Re: Fury guide

Fury hasent changed much in wotlk. So guides for 3.0-3.3 should do the job for you. BiS list is another thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    I am looking for site with guide for fury spec. Searched a bit in google and only found outdated sites :S There is also nothing on EJ. I am mainly looking for some nice tables and maybe BiS list. There must be some place fury warriors get all their info.
    Not to be rude, but look harder.

Don't lie, you didn't look at all. The spreadsheet page on EJ has the BiS gear for fury AND arms. When Landsoul updates the sheet the new BiS will be there too. There's an entire forum posting dedicated to fury dps on EJ so I suggest you get your eyes checked.

Everything is spread around shit loads of pages, gief me something simple NAO!

You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Sure, I will do what you're too lazy to do yourself, would you like me to organise my guild to run you through all the raids at the same time so that you can obtain those bis items for minimal effort?

Learn your class, know what items give you optimal upgrades etc.

I know you have those guidies in your favorites, just share them with me :X

lol stop being a lazy arse and go do some work. or do you have trouble reading words with more than 5 letters... sigh
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

B/c sifting though 100 pages of posts most of which are completely meaningless is an effective use of time? God damn but you people here are miserable pricks. If you know something post it; if you dont stfu.
    Wikipedia is not a reference for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrin
    B/c sifting though 100 pages of posts most of which are completely meaningless is an effective use of time? God damn but you people here are miserable pricks. If you know something post it; if you dont stfu.
    I know an amazing amount of useful information.

Kind of sucks that neither you nor the OP is going to benefit from it, though.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.