Loot Bag from random dungeons below lv80?

I'm pretty sure that when 3.3 was still on PTR there was this bag reward for using the random dungeon tool as you're leveling up but I can't seem to find the item on wowhead to see what's actually inside.

Was this reward removed?

Re: Loot Bag from random dungeons below lv80?

No, it's still around. But now it's called the "Satchel of useful items" or some other similar name. It's got random, near useless gear in it, if I remember correctly.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

No, I've had it every time, you get nice blue BoPs that so far always seem to be useful to your class..

Yeah, sorry, it's called the "Satchel of Helpful Goods" and has some random blues in it. I got some mail item on my priest, but for most classes I am sure the items inside are fairly useful.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=52002#contains

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

I have most of the times opened it inside instance, while still in group: it always rewards loot for my class. It's cool to get those spellpower cloths and rings which are rare before outlands <3
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Jester_Joker
    No, it's still around. But now it's called the "Satchel of useful items" or some other similar name. It's got random, near useless gear in it, if I remember correctly.
    here we have the perfect example of a person that never actually opened the bag to see what is inside but still talks like he knows everything
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Ah thanks

I was searching wowhead for "bag"

Some nice kit in those.

I've been running instances on my paladin from 45-55 and so far the loot gets increasingly better for the class. If you are a multi role class like me the loot will randomly come out as such. I never got anything less then plate.