Will i get the same title as my partner even tho we're at different ratings?

So, currently i'm sitting in a 2v2 team with a TR ~1800-1900ish, which **MIGHT** give "us"(you'll understand that later in the post) Duelist-titles . My PR in this team is around 1400-1500, as i haven't played that many matches and i've got a ridd. low MMR. :-[ So, my question is: If my PR stays around 1400-1500, with my partner at 1800-1900, will my partner then recieve the Duelist-title, with me getting the über awesome challenger title (sarcasm), or will i also get the Duelist-title, even though my PR aint that high?

kthcbye

Re: Will i get the same title as my partner even tho we're at different ratings?

Its based on team rating but your personal rating must be within 100 of your team rating. Also you wont get any title if you aren't within 100 rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Re: Will i get the same title as my partner even tho we're at different ratings?

So my partner won't recieve any title either unless we manage to get thea PRs as close as possible?

Aren't titles exclusive to 3s and 5s nowadays? Alas you can't get em in 2s.

Deleted

You can't get PvP titles from 2s anymore. Problem solved.

I thought only Gladiator title was exclusive to 3s and 5s but 2s can still get challenger/duelist/rival?

I believe titles are exclusive to 3's and 5's... Also, you have to be within 150 rating of the team rating to gain benefits of it...

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys
    I thought only Gladiator title was exclusive to 3s and 5s but 2s can still get challenger/duelist/rival?
    Stop thinking, start reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil
    Stop thinking, start reading.
    Directly from wow's website

Beginning with season 7, players will no longer have access to the newest season's weapons or shoulder armor and will not qualify for the Gladiator title/rewards with ratings from the 2v2 bracket alone. Ratings obtained through 3v3 and 5v5 game play will be required for these rewards, while the rest of the newest season's items will remain available to players in all brackets (standard rating restrictions still apply).

Now see where it says just Gladiator title/rewards? If that was for ALL titles I'm quite sure that would say something along the lines of any arena title

150 points btw
    but yes, you still get duelist and (I believe, though I am unsure on this) Rank1 title.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    Its based on team rating but your personal rating must be within 100 of your team rating. Also you wont get any title if you aren't within 100 rating.
    This.

And the only title you can't get in 2v2 is gladiator. You can still get challenger, rival and duelist.

1800-1900 rating for duelist?!! WHAT BG ARE YOU PLAYING ON?! IM HOPPING OVER THERE TO GET RANK 1 IN ALL 3 BRACKETS ASAP

u wont get duelist with 1800 lol, not even close

Quote Originally Posted by mentalitet
    So, currently i'm sitting in a 2v2 team with a TR ~1800-1900ish, which **MIGHT** give "us"(you'll understand that later in the post) Duelist-titles . My PR in this team is around 1400-1500, as i haven't played that many matches and i've got a ridd. low MMR. :-[ So, my question is: If my PR stays around 1400-1500, with my partner at 1800-1900, will my partner then recieve the Duelist-title, with me getting the über awesome challenger title (sarcasm), or will i also get the Duelist-title, even though my PR aint that high?

kthcbye
    someone get the obvious troll is obvious pic in this bitch

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrock
    someone get the obvious troll is obvious pic in this bitch

/thread.
    What kind of troll is that rofl, ur totally retarded. There is such thing as a genuine mistake from misinformation and people getting dueling at 1900 in TBC etc.

ur seriously dumb, even if hes trolling hes not obvious at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezza
    u wont get duelist with 1800 lol, not even close
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

150 points within team rating.

I don't believe I'll get duelist with my 2k rated 3's and 1900 rated 5's. You have about a rats chance in hell with a 1800 rated 2's.

You wont get Duelist nor Challenger. You'll get Rival, deal with it!