Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: wtf is this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xog
    Guys, girls, aliems,

it's the wand from Un'Goro Crater. chill the fuck out.
    checked up on ungoro quest rewards, didnt see anything unless i missed it.

also lol'ing at the trolls trolling other trolls, its quite interesting.

Looking for more SS's to see if i have any more detailed shots. If not I still have yet to see another guy spamming this "item". its quite rare..

Here's the less-cropped version of the original picture.

I was on my nub lock, and all I did this time was crop out the pointless trade chat and bars/bags.

The rogue targeted was the person in question.

Akira, if you're seeing this thread, tell me wtf that thing is, and don't say santa made you a mage again >.>

EDIT: JUST to clarify, the "frostfire item thing"s animation is more progressed towards its travel destination in this picture. I realize this, and the reason is because when you SS something, your computer automatically memorizes it in its temporary storage (after i took this pic i immediately loaded it into paint), THEN a few milliseconds later, it's saved into your screenshots folder in your WoW folder, and by that time its travelled a tiny bit more.
    Just clarifying because I think someones going to point that out..

Here's the animation it makes AFTER it hits the ground. One bolt makes 1, two makes two, etc. the ability is spammable and the cooldown is delayed (think trying to do Fa-la-la-Ogrila, the bomb's CD is delayed when you cast it again at the end of its castbar.)

That's them in the red square, just pointing them out. and this time i had to keep trade chat in the picture so i didnt clip the fire effect.

I shall call it FWOOSH-WOOSH!

[Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black]

Why is it so important to crop out trade chat?

Oh, and I don't know what it is either.

If Anyone remembers the Six Demon Bag that used to drop in vanilla, that had random spells it could cast, perhaps its one of those?

Imo I just hate my servers trade chat. full of tards every day, and the chat really isnt necessary reguardless on a screenshot, so I just prefer to crop it.

I believe six demon bag was a use-effect only when targeting an enemy mob.....or an on-hit effect.... ill check.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=7734

nope

not sure if anyone has said this, and i'm not sure since i haven't even fired mine but perhaps it might just be the gun they gave us for christmas

Nope. It's only fire-able at horde targets.

actually im doing BB king right now lol. it does a whole 1-2 damage woot!

also its the same animation as a hunter's auto-shoot

There are several "bombing run" quests out there that that thing reminds me of. The one that sticks out would be the Flaming Oil used in the Keeping the Enemy at Bay daily quest on the Isle of Quel'Danas. It can indeed still be used anywhere, and has the same explosion effect as the one you're looking for.

Happy hunting.

Mwahaha. I have it figured out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushher
    WTB a WTF IS THIS SHIT image.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zizfizziks
    Mwahaha. I have it figured out!
    so?

Deleted

Maybe effect of http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40354 ? If they have managed to start PVP somewhere inside IF

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman
    There are several "bombing run" quests out there that that thing reminds me of. The one that sticks out would be the Flaming Oil used in the Keeping the Enemy at Bay daily quest on the Isle of Quel'Danas. It can indeed still be used anywhere, and has the same explosion effect as the one you're looking for.

Happy hunting.

For f**kin pete's sakes. I can confirm this, Flaming Oil is the item at question.

I had once thought about it, but i never tried it because i thought it was only useable on a flying mount.

mystery confirmed, thread closed...