Looks like I wont be calling my pet till next week.

Ohai. So, I was Random Hc'ing on my BM hunter (Gogo BM) and thought I'd switch to MM for a bit. So I change specs. And attempt to call out my wolf from the stables. But it turns out that my "Call Stabled Pet" is on a 9 day cooldown... Yes. 9 days.

TL;DR - Banana.

Only 12308 minutes to go!

Re: Looks like I wont be calling my pet till next week.

Cool story brah.

Seriously, why make a topic here? :s How about making a ingame ticket and have a GM look at it.

just visit the stable then

10+ Year Old Account

Seriously, why make a topic here? :s How about making a ingame ticket and have a GM look at it.
    i think he was making a futile attempt at a sarcasm joke.

also:

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yokaze
    Ohai. So, I was Random Hc'ing on my BM hunter (Gogo BM) and thought I'd switch to MM for bit a bit. So I change specs. And attempt to call out my wolf from the stables. But it turns out that my "Call Stabled Pet" is on a 9 day cooldown... Yes. 9 days.

TL;DR - Banana.

Only 12308 minutes to go!
    Hey man, I made an account just to help you out. I looked the spell up on wowhead and found some comments regarding the bug you're experiencing. To quote the user Ava86:

I talked to a gm about the bugged cooldown on this skill, apparently it's caused by the skill being on the normal cooldown when you enter a cross-realm instance. Entering an arena battle (dunno about a real arena match, a skirmish worked fine for me) will reset the cooldown. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.
    So, according to this source, you are able to reset the cooldown of Call Stabled Pet by entering an arena match (ranked or skirmish). I hope this information has helped you out!

Well, my first thought were the DK forums.

And this was just a lulwut post like Slideshow said.. I guess this is the place for srs bzns :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra
    Hey man, I made an account just to help you out. I looked the spell up on wowhead and found some comments regarding the bug you're experiencing. To quote the user Ava86:

So, according to this source, you are able to reset the cooldown of Call Stabled Pet by entering an arena match (ranked or skirmish). I hope this information has helped you out!
    Epic. Didnt actually expect a fix ;p Thanks for the info Good Sir!

wouldnt rly call that a fix but more of an annoyance

correct me if im wrong but no matter what of the 3 specs is wolf not the best? why would you have to change pets in the 1st place? or are you like a few who does BM for giggles and vanity?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudiroth
    wouldnt rly call that a fix but more of an annoyance

correct me if im wrong but no matter what of the 3 specs is wolf not the best? why would you have to change pets in the 1st place? or are you like a few who does BM for giggles and vanity?
    Tank pets for old school instances...wtb my 2nd binding!
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

This bug has only been posted about 20 times, and you can always just visit the stable master >< lazy hunter.

Meh, I have a Silithid and a BM spec for when I mess around in pvp, and my old cat from back in the day that I like to pull out and be a dork with in instances with my friends, and my wolf I raid with now... I dunno, it's pretty annoying to have to que for arena skirmishes every time I log, but it's more annoying I have to wait around forever while still paying for this to get Blizz to fix it xD

MACHT SCHNELL!

Haven't heard of a STABLE MASTER, bro?

If u enter a skrimish 2vs2 (or one of the other two) the cooldown will go away...
    Sick but true

Yeah that doesn't really fix it for me. Once i log out, log in, I'm back to 16 day cd. And sometimes when I enter a skirmish and then exit (win) the tooltip now shows no cooldown but it still will error saying "ability not ready yet."

Hopefully blizz will fix this soon, though i've been hitting up the stable master in dal a lot lately.