What are Blizzard thinking! Tired of getting low-lvl ppl in classic instance

When the new cross-realm pugs came with last patch, I really really liked it. My main, and alt nr 1,
    could do loads of pugs, which I could not do before, because everyone wanted you to have cleared
    a instance 1 step further up. Like "LFM ToC HC, link ToGC 10, WTF!

With the new system, you avoided that crap, and I loved it. But in the end, after running loads of
    HC-pugs, getting the pet for 100 random etc, I needed a break. So I started lvling some more alts.
    1 thing I used when lvling all alts, was the ability to get into instance fast, if you dont want to bribe
    someone to clear it for you (clear all SM for me, 50 G run)......

But the downside, with the new system, is that Blizzard have set waaaay to low lvl-caps for some
    instance. Ok, you get groups fast, but there is noway in hell that you gonna complete the instance!!

I mean, I got into Dire Maul east at lvl 57, but tank/healer were only lvl 53, lowest lvl to get in there.
    Tank got 1-shotted, left, we got new tank, same lvl, same thing. Then we kicked healer, got a new which
    had lvl 55, but same thing, tank died faster then a kitkat in my care. After many wipes, ppl leaving etc, we
    got to boss nr 1, wipe again, and now I left.

But last night I got into Dire Maul again, now with ppl at right lvl, 57+, went smooth, no wipes, cleared all
    Dire maul with same group. ;D

So my question is: Is it just me getting into bad groups, or do other have this problem, that ppl gets into instance at to low lvl.

Btw, doing SFK, or, WC, etc, then all group, except you is lowest lvl, is HARDER then many HC

15+ Year Old Account

Re: What are Blizzard thinking! Tired of getting low-lvl ppl in classic instance

Quote Originally Posted by WoWaddicted
    Btw, doing SFK, or, WC, etc, then all group, except you is lowest lvl, is HARDER then many HC
    This was already pre Dungeon finder the case.
    But with wrath talents, i never had a problem clearing lower instances (except maybe brd, but only if noone had the key.)

Re: What are Blizzard thinking! Tired of getting low-lvl ppl in classic instance

I always wondered about this. I'm leaving a warrior, but I won't tank. What's the def crit cap for a level 14?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The def crit cap is however much you feel like putting on. Unless you're doing Vanilla raids, or TBC heroics/raids, what you find on instance drops will more than suffice because quite simply with most of them you can power through without worrying too much about the consequences, especially with Wrath buffing certain classes and the talent tree overhaul.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Its probably just your luck. Your tank can't be wearing all dps gear and expect to be fine. I've been in a DM East group with people averaging 53-55 and had 0 issues in it. Then again the tank actually had some tank gear on.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I always wondered about this. I'm leaving a warrior, but I won't tank. What's the def crit cap for a level 14?
    COMPLETELY unimportant

really <60 dungeons you don't need any defense rating. AND all non heroic tbc 5 mans are do able without a tank specced tank so i don't think you would need to be def capped here either.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    you will be pretty hard pressed to find defense on any items lower than lvl 40. As long as you have a shield and gear your level, you shouldn't have much trouble tanking anything till TBC instances atleast.