Deleted

Lady Deathwhisper - Full House

Hey all you out there.

A few days ago me and my guild managed to pull off this "hardmode" for Lady deathwhisper.

Im not as blockheaded as to believe that that would count as world/europe 1st kill (it was on 10man) but for us, it was a definate server 1st.

My question - What tactics did your guild use, and what setup did you use? Im asking this cos there are many people in my guild that want this achievement as well, so im poking the waters to see any other options to what we did.

Re: Lady Deathwhisper - Full House

I haven't been with a group that would bother trying for this achievement. Usually they just want to clear everything quickly and don't want to risk a wipe.

Actually pulled of a world ninth, but had no idea how to execute it before we went in there. We leanred quickly.

We were not exactly CC heavy, but we had one mage, which sheeped the empowered caster, and one priest, who shackled the reanimated fanatic. The OT kited the deformed the whole time as well as tautned the reanimated caster, and the humanoid caster, as it bubbled after my trap wore off. We killed the hummanoid fanatic, as those break havoc if they break loose, and we didn't have the cc for it. We actually one shotted it the first time we made it to p2 properly, although it was a very very sloppy p2. The hardest part for us was to figure out which five to keep and how to keep them managed.

We used 2 add waves and a bit of luck to do it. Zerged her shield to 10% while the tank just tanked all the first adds. She would slowly provide us with the adds we needed over both waves (this is the luck part) and when we had the ones we needed, we zerged off her shield before the next set of adds. OT would be kiting them all around while keeping aggro and the MT would tank her for 3ish stacks of the debuff before they swapped places.

Did it with a tankadin and a beardr00d tanking.
    Disc Priest, Tree and Healadin healing.
    Warlock, Mage, Retadin, Hunter, Elemental Shammy.

Took about 5-7 wipes for a server first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

Deleted

as for you mr proof linker - you do know that that site doesent get updated properly, right?
    If you are still so scrupolous, i can provide you with SS's or even Fraps just to shut you the hell up.

In any case, nice to see some different info.

Its quite true that p2 is a breeze if you make to it. We had some 6+ wipes till we figured out how to manage them adds. Turn out the empowered versions of the adds arent neccesary to leave up. We just nuked those down as soon as they transformed to keep the aoe damage to a minimum. In the end we went with a dps pally going prot just for this fight to kite around the zombie and taunt the living caster mob. Bear tank (me) was tanking the undead version of the casters and the warr tank was tanking the melee ones. 3 healers and 4 imba good dps. Blew heroism and cooldowns at start.

Post some more info please!

Is it true that the fantics can become deformed or reanimated while sheeped or are my guilds mages just bad and covering for each other?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    Ok, whatever, so it wasnt a server 1st but a faction 1st. The thread is not about that
    I was curious as to what other guilds used/did to get their achievement down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Is it true that the fantics can become deformed or reanimated while sheeped or are my guilds mages just bad and covering for each other?
    Reanimated - yes, they cast a spell called dark martyrdom, then they explode, die and rise again, making them undead at this point, so sheep gets broken and no longer works on them.
    As for Deformation - emmm.... something like druid shapeshifting? dunno...

quoted from my guild's site...

------

Here's the strategy we used. It's by no means the best, and there have been other posts on wowhead about complex cc strategies. We used this because it seemed easiest and most reliable. I'm not trying to ruin your guy's experience or anything - this is just what worked for us.

Three tanks
    -Two tanks for deathwhisper and the normal rounds of adds that spawn
    -One tank for the adds we're going to keep alive
    Three healers
    Four dps
    -a mix of ranged and melee

On the surface this seems easy, but the execution is quite difficult. We started the fight with two dps doing nothing but dpsing deathwhisper to bring her mana shield down to very low levels (about 10k). The two other dps dealt with the adds that spawned.
    For the first few waves we usually tried to just kill the adds as quickly as possible. It takes 4-5 minutes for you to dps down her mana shield to the point where you can start phase 2 whenever you want, so there's plenty of time.
    If we happened to get a reanimated fanatic or adherent, we always went with it and kept it alive. Reanimated adds are the hardest to get to spawn, and they don't do considerable amounts of damage, so they're easy to ignore and heal through. Once the shield began to get lower we started to try and spawn whatever adds we still needed.

The strategy on the adds is that you need three adds to spawn before you're ready for p2: Deformed Fanatic, Reanimated fanatic, and Reanimated Adherent. The other adds always spawn once every 30-35 seconds, so as long as you have those three you're ready to start p2 as soon as the next wave comes. The best way to get the reanimated/deformed adds is to just leave them alone until they transform. The RNG can be annoying, but that's all you have.

Once you have those three adds spawned, you're ready for p2. When the next wave spawns, immediately break the shield and start p2. When I say immediately, you need to be ready to break it within about two seconds. Keep melee off of it to avoid pulling aggro. If you take too long, she will empower one of them, or one of them will cast dark martyrdom and your seven minutes until now will have been for naught. Now, keep your pants on. The easiest thing to do at this point is go crazy and screw up. You should be able to kill one of the adds that just spawned (they always spawn 2+1), and then settle down on Deathwhisper. Going crazy with hero just made us make dumb mistakes.

The third tank basically just ran in a circle in the back of the room the entire time to avoid the deformed fanatic. Other players have to watch out of the fanatics, because they have a nasty cleave that will kill you. Besides that, p2 is just about not LOSing the healers, and making sure your interrupt rotation on frostbolt is solid.

It's not about how much damage you can do, or how much healing or tanking you can do. It's all about execution. Good luck! Be prepared to spend hours.

Deleted

so from world first to eu first then to server first and now to faction.... lol GZ

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Yes they can become Deformed too but they are still Sheeped but changes there model to the Deformed while in sheep it looks realy funny .

Is there any kind of spammable cc that you can use to prevent the adds from transforming then? Kddudes strategy involved transitioning her to p2 before the adds had time to transform so I'm wondering if that's the only way to force a fanatic and adherent to not transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatica
    so from world first to eu first then to server first and now to faction.... lol GZ
    Im not as blockheaded as to believe that that would count as world/europe 1st kill (it was on 10man) but for us, it was a definate server 1st.
    Woah, from trying to be funny, to look like a bloody retard incapeable of reading.... Lol GZ

He wasn't posting saying ZOMGOSH WORLD FIRST as he stated, he was posting saying he got it done, and was curious about how others had got it... fucking uptight retards

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz
    Woah, from trying to be funny, to look like a bloody retard incapeable of reading.... Lol GZ
    Woah, from trying to be funny, to look like a bloody retard incapeable of spelling.... Lol GZ

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha
    Ok, whatever, so it wasnt a server 1st but a faction 1st. The thread is not about that
    I was curious as to what other guilds used/did to get their achievement down.

Reanimated - yes, they cast a spell called dark martyrdom, then they explode, die and rise again, making them undead at this point, so sheep gets broken and no longer works on them.
    As for Deformation - emmm.... something like druid shapeshifting? dunno...
    Oh but is abut that. Why would you care wha otehr tactics were used? You just want to brag. Good attempt 2/10.

I actually found this acheivment to be really easy. Myself (normally ret) respecced to prot as the third tank (i have 245+ tanking gear) and just picked up the two waves of adds that spawn in the time it takes to bring down her mana shield.
    The empowered fanatic is too much rape to tank so the hunter distracted it off and everyone killed it. i just ran around and kited the rest of it, though i had glyph of turn evil to keep the reanimated fanatic chain feared. If you have trouble with this i strat then i suggest have somone cc/interupt the empowered adherant, since that's where most of the incoming damage spikes come from

I found that achievement kind of funny. It's almost as if you could get it by being in a group that does really poorly with adds and somehow still manages to clear it. Grats on the achievement though. Maybe I can get my 10 man group to try for it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    Oh but is abut that. Why would you care wha otehr tactics were used? You just want to brag. Good attempt 2/10.
    Its quite sad that the basic levels of human understanding have totally peroshed on theese forums, everyone who does not say what you think should be said is automatically a troll now? interesting...

I want to know what tactics people used, becouse poeople have a small gray mattered thingy called a brain in their skulls, at least most people do anyway, and they use this weird organ to think up warious ways of dealing with problems.
    And henceforth, this path and this boss is still fairly new, im interested if there are any easyer ways or more optimal strategies to get this achievement down.

and on an off note - i recall you starting posting on theese forums roughly on the same time that i did, im guessing that you are just getting your post count up by making such constructive posts that you just graced me with.

we had a group consisting of

3 healers (pala/disc-priest/resto-druid)
    2 tanks (dk/pala)
    5 dps (hunter, for kiting deformed/warrior/feraldruid/mage/rogue, not sure if we had a rogue )

first times we tried to thinka bout who to save and who to kill, we had around 6-8 wipes before we understod that theres' around 6-7 different mobs during the fight, first the 2 reanimated and 1 deformed 2 normal forms of adharent and fanatic, + 1 or 2, not sure if fanatic had an empower version, but empowered adharent is another mob all of its own.

first we started to kill of all the mobs that we could on the first wave, where's 1 of the 3 mobs would be transformed to 1 of the 4/5 forms since we still had 1 dps on the shield, when the adds died, one got transformed into an deformed fanatic, which our hunter was taunting back and forth one of the tanks, we saved him. all went back to dps shield down, had around 17 sec before next add wave, same thing there as well, tried to kill as many as possible, nerxt wave we got an empowe adharent and reanimated fanatic saved it. back to dps down the shield, there we was trying to save the ones we wanted and kill those we didn't want, on each wave 1 or 2 mobs transformed which we killed off since we had em already. at 2%ish on the shield we got the add wave and was gonna blow the shield down, we had deformed, reanim adhar, empowered adha, with the last wave we got normal adha and fanatic, so dps started to nuke down the shiled, just as the shield started to reach 1-0% one of the normal adds transformed, to our luck into a rean fanatic ;D. phase 2 went kinda smooth, had an unlucky forstbolt + some kind of aoe which killed our hunter, he was CR by druid and was able to keep doing is job, went down first time once we got into phase 2.

I'd say the trickiest part about full house is to get the adds you want before going into phase 2, casue it can get really messy if you dont kill adds you dont want fast enough, a few of our wipes we had 12 mobs alive :

we did try to sheep normal adds and shackle then, thou somehow it just went even more messier, turn evil and such. not sure how much of that we used during the actual kill but i tried shackle rean fana at the same time pala used turn evil kinda impossible to cc the caster adds once they get their shield up, not worth the dps to nuke it down, if your cc breaks to early that shield we be back up before you can cc it again. hunter kiting deformed, taunting it of the tank so it just runs back and forth. not sure if our mage cc the normal caster, was more focused to do my job and keeping all alive.