[Elem] - Frost Emblems

Alright guys, my guild recently started clearing ICC with our alts and my shaman has gotten 60 emblems.

I'm asking for your assistance on which piece I should take first, the ilvl 264 belt, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50992 or shoulders/gloves for the 2 piece bonus.

My guild doesnt do an alt ToGC, probably wont for a little while, and pugging toc 25s is few and far between.

In short, is the 2 piece worth waiting for, even if I have a disgustingly bad belt?

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&n=Samsonbigs

Re: [Elem] - Frost Emblems

Basically, Tier Pieces>Everything else at this point, badge wise.

Go to TOC, preferably TOGC 10, and grab the Icehowl Cinch, it's crazy awesome.

Secondly, holy crap you're gemming MP5.
    Thirdly, holy crap you've got the trinket I crave.
    Fourthly(?), I want your boots.

Oh yer, first tier pieces to grab are either Shoulders/Chest or Shoulders/Helm, I can't quite remember, haven't had a good look.

Thanks boss.

The belt is gemmed the way it is because I've been having to heal often for our raids, and I didnt want to craft 2 belts.

Also the pants have a mp5 gem simply because I thought 4 more sp wouldnt be as good as 5 mp5, and it was convenient at the time. Also hadnt really expected to be using the pants for so long.

Also yeah, my rings/weapon are kinda eh, but I take what I can get, should have ashen rep rng next week

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

MP5?

If you ever use a piece for both Elemental AND Resto, avoid the socket bonus and go for either pure Spellpower or SP/Haste. In my opinion that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggrukor
    MP5?

If you ever use a piece for both Elemental AND Resto, avoid the socket bonus and go for either pure Spellpower or SP/Haste. In my opinion that is.
    Occasionally though the socket bonus is worth it especially when you need to complete your meta.
    To complete the meta, generally all elemental shamans should use Spell Power/Stamina gem to activate it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

That isn't always the case if you use it for both specs.. each specs meta requires different gems so you can't always just gem for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    generally all elemental shamans
    Tis why I said generally all elemental mate.
    If he grabs a new belt, he should be fine to regem a few things.

Seems like I'll be getting either shoulders or gloves first. Shoulders are only a slight upgrade, where as the gloves are leaps ahead..

Ive been trying to replace the belt since I hit 80, running toc10 and toc25 nearly every week, but thats my unlucky slot it seems - along with my rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoman
    Seems like I'll be getting either shoulders or gloves first. Shoulders are only a slight upgrade, where as the gloves are leaps ahead..

Ive been trying to replace the belt since I hit 80, running toc10 and toc25 nearly every week, but thats my unlucky slot it seems - along with my rings.
    Well you've got an incredibly mad trinket, and some great boots.

well thanks

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

He isn't using a shield though... omg... I cant look at my Shaman if he doesn't have a shield.

I hate it as much as you. But I was using Aegis of Damnation from maexxna 10 man, could only stand it for so long.

Deleted

Iv choice to pick head first and shoulders 2nd, also iv noticed that i tend to go oom kinda fast then becore 3.2 but still i didnt noticed any change on that; Im runing at 1100 haste and 30% crit.

Deleted

Well you've got an incredibly mad trinket, and some great boots.
    Well, it isn't THAT hard to get the trinket.
    Here's the >ALT!< of one of our warlocks:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...jatar&n=Namazx

Now when you inspect the gear, remember the following:
    The char got 80 on the 27th of decembre, THIS YEAR. HE'S NOT EVEN 2 DAYS 80! (you can see that under achievements, too)

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Iv choice to pick head first and shoulders 2nd
    i gonna do the same but wait till i get both at the end of next week and try to get a token to upgrade at least one of them right away. if you have more than enough hit, i would suggest going for shoulders/chest first, though.
    Elemental 4 Life
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Awe

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi
    Well, it isn't THAT hard to get the trinket.
    Here's the >ALT!< of one of our warlocks:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...jatar&n=Namazx

Now when you inspect the gear, remember the following:
    The char got 80 on the 27th of decembre, THIS YEAR. HE'S NOT EVEN 2 DAYS 80! (you can see that under achievements, too)
    Well!
    I wish!
    In a 10man Guild and lately there hasn't been many ToC 25 pug runs, and if there are, they are usually GDKP and that trinket is one of the most expensive, I'm poor .

Well!
    I wish!
    In a 10man Guild and lately there hasn't been many ToC 25 pug runs, and if there are, they are usually GDKP and that trinket is one of the most expensive, I'm poor .
    If it makes you feel better my guild clears toc25 every week with mains and alts and we've had it drop once in the main raid and once in the alt raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellemental
    If it makes you feel better my guild clears toc25 every week with mains and alts and we've had it drop once in the main raid and once in the alt raid.
    It does, however after reading this I found out that it dropped for one of my mates Guilds and it went to a Resto Druids boomkin offset.