Poll: What is in your opinion most hate setup for 2s?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Most hated 2v2 setup

Afflilock/rdruid... Fear, cyclone, fear cyclone, repeat until infitity. Oh yeah, did I mention that I can't dispell stuff....
    And since I play ret/disc (lol setup I know <.<) we can't do shit against it.
    The only games we've won have been with thanks to some awesome mindcontrol of the druid or massive fail from their part.
    Those are the only games I really go "Ooohhh shiiiit, not this crap again" when I enter, while my healer wants to leave before we start, it's really that bad. Makes me angry >
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhippa
    When you take GC and replace G with C, C with H and add INA you get CHINA !

Coincidence ? I DON'T THINK SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan
    Take your nerfs like a man and not some spec hopping bandwagon groupie.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Aletra

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Mage/Rogue, since a wellplayed one doesn't have any viable anti-setup. (Only one I could think of would be BM Hunter + BM Hunter, but who the hell would roll that? :P)

MM hunter / disc priest is a nice counter. Interrupts, dispels and mana burns while the rogue is cc/kited.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Me and my mate play Holy pala/Ele shaman at 2.3k mmr, just started playing this season a few days ago. Me in resto gear/450 res.
    I'm surprised we aren't hated yet as the skill required for our comp is non existant.

Hammer: Blow shit up.

Comp i hate the most is Resto druid/Dk. Just because bursting one thru deathgrips, los, strangulate, ams etc is pure hell. Takes a while to force them into the open where we can rape them.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

I personaly hate affli + pala/ druid also i h8 pala/druid + warr and rogue and HEALER PRIEST who HITS 3k with smite....

anything with a DK, a feral druid, or a mage and a priest.

they just have the most ANNOYING abilities there are...

CoI, so annoying, Instant cyclone (increase the damn DR), kitekitekitekitekite, manaburn /sigh.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

i play holy pally/unholy dk at 2400+ mmr in 2s, our most hated comps are;

priest/afflic lock
    prot warrior/resto druid. <--------like really??? WHY WHY WHY

and a very geared resto druid/arm warrior. Only when the resto druid stands with his back in the corner and just heals.....all the switching in the world cant mess these druids up.