Njordnar bone bow OR Relentless i245 for pvp

So, what should i pick? =)

Re: Njordnar bone bow OR Relentless i245 for pvp

Bone bow.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Not so black and white for me. Depending on your specc, other stats(like, hit and resil) and comp, both have theyr + or - .
    Overall they are kinda close tho, so if u can spend the arena points somewhere else, might be more useful and just go with the bone bow.

Quote Originally Posted by kunn
    Not so black and white for me. Depending on your specc, other stats(like, hit and resil) and comp, both have theyr + or - .
    Overall they are kinda close tho, so if u can spend the arena points somewhere else, might be more useful and just go with the bone bow.
    Fact is i got em both^^ and i guess i ll go for the relentless, tho i m not sure yet...

i'd go with Njordnar bone as MM due the top end dmg

in your gear the bow is win in every way