Spirit Beast > Devilsaur ?

I've read the post at the top the
    "The Beast Master Hunter"

However i've noticed that I deal around 300 more dps with a Spirit beast (my spirit beast is the kitty)
    than i do with my big ugly devilsaur?

> > > Discuss

Re: Spirit Beast > Devilsaur ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quesly
    Eww its got spit all over it :O

Quote Originally Posted by Quesly
    lol.

It could be because of spirit strike being magical and therefore it gets all the buffs from casters.. moonkin crap, mage crap, lock crap, pali crap, basically, the boss is full of magical crap. In a lightly melee/ranged physical raid you may be lacking a few phys buffs for the Rawrasaur. It needs lots of buffs to inflate with the 9% increased damage, which is where the wolfy fails.

[Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black]

Did they fix the bug where Spirit Strike gains none of your crit?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

the differences are small
    play with what you like?
    its you that pay for tha dam acc.not the others on recount,

To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-

10+ Year Old Account

spirit beast and devilsaur are about the same in my experience. but hey if you want to search al over scholazr for the kitty cat forever be my guest.( i have both spirit beats because of nice people telling me they were spawned )

Pretty sure Devilsaur's push out the most dps, the only downside is that the variation on what they look like is limited to a few skin recolours. I personally roll with Spirit Beasts, mainly down to them looking stupidly badass ;D