Is there anything I need from heroics?

Heya
    This is my wow armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ndoun&n=Xewtez

I wonder whether it's worth replacing one of my trinkets (if so, which one) with the toc norm trinket. I also wonder if the t9 232 shoulders beats my shoulders. My shoulders has got better stats overall it seems, but they lack the set bonus. And I currently have about 70 emblems of frost, wouldn't it be worth taking t10 shoulders instead of going for the t9 set bonus? What are your thoughts?

Re: Is there anything I need from heroics?

Fetish of volatile power is crap, drop it for abyssal rune immediately. Also I'd drop those shoulders for tier... even 232. The 4set t9 bonus is too good for arcane to pass up.

Fetish of volatile power is crap, drop it for abyssal rune immediately. Also I'd drop those shoulders for tier... even 232. The 4set t9 bonus is too good for arcane to pass up.
    Fully agree.

As for the frost emblems - farm some more and get the chest. Only after that replace one of t9 pieces with second t10.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctan-Aggramar
    If by too good for arcane you mean "worse for arcane than fire and FFB," then sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    If by too good for arcane you mean "worse for arcane than fire and FFB," then sure.
    Fully agree, crit is terrible for Arcane...scales so bad...why would you want even more of something that scales worse than haste and spell power, when you can pick up vastly superior legs over the tier or even a better chest...4 piece T9 is so crappy for Arcane, I puke everytime I see a mage running around with it...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzor
    Fully agree, crit is terrible for Arcane...scales so bad...why would you want even more of something that scales worse than haste and spell power, when you can pick up vastly superior legs over the tier or even a better chest...4 piece T9 is so crappy for Arcane, I puke everytime I see a mage running around with it...
    Just because fire and frostfire scales better with crit than arcane doesn't mean the T9 5 set bonus is crap. The bonus isn't indeed worth throwing in the bin until you can get the 2pt T10. I recently got the chest, and whenever I buy shoulders or head, I intent to throw in my crafted legs, not ruining anything in my bonuses, because the (2) for T10 is still far superior to (4) T9. The T9 2 part won't be as big of a hassle to replace I think, as the upgrade will probably be worth it despite the crit from the bonus (unless you have 258 and switching to 251 of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

I hope this was sarcasm.

Prepare to eat that vomit:

Crit is worth a little more than half of spellpow or haste on an averagely geared mage.

5%crit = about 230 crit rating.

230 crit rating is worth about 120-125 spellpower (depending on gear of c).

So, you fail =)

(The numbers aren't exact in any way, but close enough and I CBA getting the correct numbers)