Thread: Server Advice.

Server Advice.

Hello!

Just wanted to make a quick post here, abit random, but me and about 5 friends are all looking to go into Cata with a fresh start.

Most of us are all expereniced players but have been on the same server for nearing 5 years, Kul Tiras(o_O) So some of us are rerolling, some of us are just trasfering. I want to ask the greater wow community what servers they would suggest and why.

Just as a note, we are going to play Allys and are currently looking for a Normal realm with a very active PvE feel. Tad of PvP ofc would be nice and a heavy base of British players would be even better, but not essential.

Thanks in advanced

Re: Server Advice.

If you can follow the rules and not be a total fuckhead, Argent Dawn RP is a great server for PvE, great pugs, guilds and constant Heroics going.

The Battlegroup sucks to be honest, avoid CRUSHRIDGE!

Quote Originally Posted by CeberusTheDK
    I don't play on the EU servers but I have one suggestion...

AVOID RP SERVERS!
    What has been seen, cannot be unseen! Seriously, people cyb0r in fucking Goldshire!
    I gotta agree with this.

Though i don't know if it's common in higher level areas, as I've only made one character on a RP realm, and i think i deleted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for The Ashbringer but all I got was this lame axe]
    Ret Pride

Quote Originally Posted by való
    If you can follow the rules and not be a total fuckhead, Argent Dawn RP is a great server for PvE, great pugs, guilds and constant Heroics going.

The Battlegroup sucks to be honest, avoid CRUSHRIDGE!

Lol I play on Argent Dawn. If you do decide to level a new character over here there are a few guidelines:

1) We're overrun with Human Pallies, Human DKs, and Night Elf druids.

2) Get used to trade chat messages involving Pixi's magical cart of goodies and Astrologically-related jewelcrafting.

3) If the server "Blackrock" is down, expect to get spammed. The people who play here are used to it by now and are typically quick to hit the "report spam" option.

4) Avoid Goldshire at all costs, especially around peak hours. There is no such thing as mind-bleach.

- Baera ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by CeberusTheDK
    I don't play on the EU servers but I have one suggestion...

AVOID RP SERVERS!
    What has been seen, cannot be unseen! Seriously, people cyb0r in fucking Goldshire!
    Will you people PLEASE stop comparing RP quality on an RP server to two netkiddies fucking in Goldshire?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

Nordrassil. Big player base, good battlegroup, 3-4 high end guilds, moderate amount of brits as far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

The information about RP server is wonderful and all, but we wont be going onto them kind of servers sadly. But thanks for the heads- up, i tried RP servers and as someone said, there is no such thing as mind-bleech.

@ Valanna, thanks for the info, will link into that server