ELE or ENH for PVE damage

Just wondering, I dont have gear for either but my guild wants me to go dps and they are open to either spec.

Out of your personal expierence and or the things you have seen, what does more damage once in icc10 entry gear. I hear elemental shamans hit a wall and enh is hard to play but what do you guys think?

Deleted

Re: ELE or ENH for PVE damage

Every other one of these posts has ended up as a flame fest, so be warned.

I think the general conclusion is they are roughly the same, and it comes down to personal preferrence on whether you prefer melee or ranged.

I play enh, because i don't like cast bars and find the elemental rotation rather boring. But then again its just personal taste.

Whatever playstyle you enjoy.

Elementals is dropping totems to buff others and then stand there as a turret.

Enhancement in my opinion probably requires more concentration, and has a hell of a lot better rotation than Elemental.

Elemental scales badly, most of the gear that is available to us is usually covered in spirit or MP5, none of which we benefit from.

Deleted

This is the 5th piss poor thread on EXACTLY this subject I've locked this week alone.