Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Saurfang 10 man. 1 healed with no marks

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/10646424#damageout

1 tank, 1 heal, post-blood rune fix

We've done it on 10men with no marks too, it's way easier than 25 version for the space issue obviously.

I solo heal this with VE.

Nah I lie, this encounter is incredibly difficult and requires optimal group setup in order to down the boss.

is this supposed to be hard to do?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeforums
    /facedesk

This is no accomplishment
    This , do you want a medal OP ? Solo heal it on 25m mode and maybe then I'll give a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    Anub addtanks have > 100% avoidance...
    Minus 20% = 80% which is still... alot.
    Wut?

In the words of Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Block is NOT an Avoidance Stat. And diminishing returns prevents anyone from reaching 100% avoidance with current gear.

did it on alt group and my 3. alt healed and hily priest and when you spam shealds on ppl with boilng bload you only get 2-3 rune power per min thet you cant avoid we end up with 34 when boss wos dead

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    Did this with alts, 2 heals and still no marks, how is this an accomplishment.
    dito, went down at 91 runepower

we even found out that one healer for the tanks would be enough in 25 man, though we didnt try it with only one healer at all

We do it with 2 healers and no marks. Doing it with 1 healer makes dps even better.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace