trinket macro with tooltip / cooldown

Now i have 2 on use trinkets i want to set up a macro to use either (to fit in with my current keybindings which only has space for 1 button).

I've just put "/use 13 /use 14" which does what i want (use the first trinket first and then 2nd if 1st on CD) but ive got no idea what the CD is on either.

Is it possible to have the tooltips for both trinkets come up? or show the CD in some way?

Cheers,

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Re: trinket macro with tooltip / cooldown

This will use both trinkets at once if both are available, or either one if the other is on CD. It will show the tooltip and CD for the first trinket only.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    This one will require you to hit it twice if you want to use both trinkets, but it will show the first trinket and CD until you hit it once, then it will show the 2nd trinket and CD. When the first trinket comes off of CD it will show it again. I haven't tried this macro before but I believe it will work.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=[CD time of first trinket in seconds] 13, 14
    hope that this helps.

This is pretty easily solved if you just grab a cooldown timer mod, however, I use IV and Talisman of Resurgence in the same macro with AP, and I just toss the trinket and IV elsewhere on my hotbars, unbound, so I can check the timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    This is pretty easily solved if you just grab a cooldown timer mod, however, I use IV and Talisman of Resurgence in the same macro with AP, and I just toss the trinket and IV elsewhere on my hotbars, unbound, so I can check the timers.
    I do the same.