Druid/War vs Druid/DPS

Any druid/war players out there? How the hell do you kill other druids... do you generally focus down the dps or train the druid? In particular i have had problems against ret (or prot now)/rdruid. I can tank the ret/prot dps indefinitely but with things like HOP/HOF and all of the druids cooldowns and the druids CC and my lack of ability to stop said CC, should we train the druid and hope to kill him eventually in like 5+ minutes or should my war just duke it out with the prot? We aren't even playing at much of a MMR, were at like freakin... 1500 and its already getting hard to kill healers. It is entirely possible that my war sucks as he is a friend that I am carrying in 2s but imo as a druid, i don't care how good of a war they are, you can kite/CC a war for freaking ever. My druid is wearing deadly gear w/relentless off set and weps and he can kite/tank 2200+ wars indefinitely with chain roots+cyclones+LOS.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Re: Druid/War vs Druid/DPS

just switch alot and cyclone what isn't on dr, it's the best way to play a druid setup against other druids.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

simple enough i suppose...
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Cyclone during innervate. Ms will deal with the rest. I am really not kidding I play ret/resto and if we cant get one of them down "fast" we are so friggin screwed since the ms just wears my mana down and if I miss a single innervate chances are we loose. Also when I come vs this combo the warrior is changing target often if one of us has alot of hots up. Another idea is to try and pull the dps away from their healer when your warr is putting presure on their healer and try to kill the dps yourself. Probably wont work with rets but killing a warrior as a resto druid is quite easy. plus 5min is a fast fight for me :P if you can get him down in 5min go for it. For us vs warr+resto the fights are either very fast or very long (20-30min). Plus you are a druid too so the other druid has nothing you dont have. Choose your position try to force the one you want cced when you make the kill to pop trink asap, dont let the other druid get innervates off and dont let yourself get cycloned during innervate (I will sometimes save ns for this and wait for them to pop innervate get them then pop it myself with my finger ready to recyclone or pop it first but use ns cyclone to catch them when they come for me or then just los them). Then you are more than set. I really cant stress it enough, you get the cyclones off when they are innervating and they are so screwed. Dont cyclone the druid when he is about half mana because thats when most druids will/should innervate. If you have him on dr then it just means he gets a free innervate.