Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: <Deathbringers will> whats best way to make this work for arp build?

Quote Originally Posted by Goopy
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...m&n=Wildmender

There is my armory link changed some items yesterday so i'm back to 1361 Arp Passive atm with one agility gem.
    Currently using the +40 Arp food to get to 1401 Arp
    So how much DPS do you actually do with set up like that sacrificing a lot of upgrade for sake of getting near-hardcapped arp?

Quote Originally Posted by Elenion
    So how much DPS do you actually do with set up like that sacrificing a lot of upgrade for sake of getting near-hardcapped arp?

What do I sacrifice? I still got 245 boots because the 258 never dropd also My neck is crap but it's the best I got atm. Also my cloak is from uld10 but it's still good. Only thing I sacrifice whould be the t9 2 set bonus but I rather stay hardcapped then go with the set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Goopy

What do I sacrifice? I still got 245 boots because the 258 never dropd also My neck is crap but it's the best I got atm. Also my cloak is from uld10 but it's still good. Only thing I sacrifice whould be the t9 2 set bonus but I rather stay hardcapped then go with the set bonus.
    Might be me but gaining the t9 2set would be very much worth losing 20-30 arp over.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Get better healers? Im betting its the FROST dmg killing you and/or tanks/MDer's fucking up. Its not gona be nature resist.
    You don't have a clue how the fight works do you?

The nature resist isn't to prevent people from dying, it is to prevent the boss from healing. Usually only tanks grab the NR gear though because they're the ones sitting at full health healing the boss the whole fight.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.