Thread: bs vs tail?

bs vs tail?

so i am jc /herb atm but as i dont use herb that much i would want a second proff that buff me.most peps i heard says bs for two extra sockets and guess thats a good choice.But what about tail?are not tail better for the back enchant ? losing 22 agili(sv spec atm)and gaining 400 ap procc (45cd what i heard).wouldent that be just better /thanks

10+ Year Old Account

Re: bs vs tail?

How about Leatherworking? :> LW beats the crap outta BS for hunters.

10+ Year Old Account

The two best Proffs for a hunter are BS and JC combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fréyr
    like.. no?

BS is an extra 40 agi/arp!!

Wat? I'm a LW myself but BS is a lot better. 40agi or ArP > 80 ap any day of the week.

Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting are 100% best dps profesions for hunters no other way around it, eaven tho I was BS/JC I dropped BS so I could lvl Eng, I am the only eng in the guild...Jeeves, Engineering bosses and such, Made 17kg off of 3.3 Arrows + Rocket boots are amaizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinra
    Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting are 100% best dps profesions for hunters no other way around it, eaven tho I was BS/JC I dropped BS so I could lvl Eng, I am the only eng in the guild...Jeeves, Engineering bosses and such, Made 17kg off of 3.3 Arrows + Rocket boots are amaizing.
    /signed
    rocket boots are a huge dps increase on any fight where you have to move a far distance.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Go with Blacksmithing. If my main hunter wasn't already close to having 100% of the enchants in the game I'd switch myself. Being able to get two extra sockets is incredibly valuable as you can choose what stat you want to boost. It's far more versatile.

I am a Engineer / Alchemist, it has worked fairly well. Alchemy has been kinda of a let down for me because I don't find myself using it. But Engineering is just awesome.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I am a Engineer / Alchemist, it has worked fairly well. Alchemy has been kinda of a let down for me because I don't find myself using it. But Engineering is just awesome.
    I find Alchemy quite useful. I save/make more gold with it then any other proff. And do no farming
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Everytime you use a elixer/pot/flask in a raid you use alchemy.

Either that or you got to go learn mixology and lookup what it does.

BS gives someone a enormous flexibility with 2 extra sockets to gem in it with one wants.
    And the better the gems get the better the sockets get.

BS is the way to go, I just cant let go of my enchanting with all the old ones I collected

Hahaha oh wow.

I'm a skinner/LW but I know from a min/max perspective this isn't ideal. It's what I choose to do for a variety of reasons, but oh man, it does not come close to beating the crap out of BS.

Pretty sure Blacksmithing\Jewelcrafting is the best combo for any raiding DPS. Probably even healers and tanks.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?