Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Hello all my shadowy casters : )

I got a lvl 80 belf female lock and i have been active playing her, but now it satrts to be booring : /I have done alot of heroics and raids and some pvp (arena tryd without succes )

My question for you is '' What do you do if your lock starts to bee booring?''

Re: What to do?

Change class. Do achievments. Go irl.

on the boring lock? nothing i suppose. i have 3 80s so i just switch to 1 of them lol.

you could make an alt, watch tv on hulu (i do that when i get bored with wow) or do the best thing i can think of: spend time with friends and family. :P

Quote Originally Posted by zinx
    Hello all my shadowy casters : )

I got a lvl 80 belf female lock and i have been active playing her, but now it satrts to be booring : /I have done alot of heroics and raids and some pvp (arena tryd without succes )

My question for you is '' What do you do if your lock starts to bee booring?''
    The class is getting revamped in cataclysm, so just take a break from it and play alts until then maybe.

Roll a warrior, they are fun ;D
    (>^^)># This my friend.... Is a Waffle #<(^^<)

15+ Year Old Account

UI, professions (choose the best ones), gold, knowledge (participate in forums, read etc., guide people), achievements (can be really fun with mates).

If your main character has options for improvements, don't make an alt ^^ That's how I like to play