Ehh... ArP crap?

Ive been raiding with Rupture-less ArP spec since the beginning of ToC, and quite frankly i was pwning. Now, Mut seems to be top dog, seeing as how equally geared rogues can pwn my dps by 500dps on fights like Saurfang. its sad =(

Now i heard that haste and AP are the best stats for mut. and ive also heard (and seen for my own eyes) that ArP has lost its zest, and it kinda sucks now.

Last night i won Cultist Bloodsoaked Spaulders and i gemmed straight up Agi. i was wondering if i should keep gemming my new gear Agi or something else, or keep taking that ArP path.

>>Armorylink http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rage&n=Rengand

Re: Ehh... ArP crap?

This is answered many times now!

If they are only beating you by 500dps on saurfang then either, your a pro combat man or your mutilate guys are poor

Arp isn't any worse than it used to be, just other stats are stronger now - it was never a mutilate stat tbh

Agility gems arn't the way to go anymore now your getting ICC gear, go for AP or AP/Haste.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah
    Ive been raiding with Rupture-less ArP spec since the beginning of ToC, and quite frankly i was pwning. Now, Mut seems to be top dog, seeing as how equally geared rogues can pwn my dps by 500dps on fights like Saurfang. its sad =(

Now i heard that haste and AP are the best stats for mut. and ive also heard (and seen for my own eyes) that ArP has lost its zest, and it kinda sucks now.

Last night i won Cultist Bloodsoaked Spaulders and i gemmed straight up Agi. i was wondering if i should keep gemming my new gear Agi or something else, or keep taking that ArP path.

>>Armorylink http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rage&n=Rengand
    Spreadsheet it, really the easiest thing to do.

Also, put that picture into your signature please.

10+ Year Old Account

im pretty sure 20/51/0 is better at this point, 4 points in improved poisons, and 1 in vile poisons... Instant MH, deadly OH. try it, maybe you'll catch up ><

and me thinks AP, since you dont seem to have an arp trinket. im pretty sure that AP scales better with poison damage... ><

Quote Originally Posted by Rogel
    This is answered many times now!

If they are only beating you by 500dps on saurfang then either, your a pro combat man or your mutilate guys are poor

Arp isn't any worse than it used to be, just other stats are stronger now - it was never a mutilate stat tbh

Agility gems arn't the way to go anymore now your getting ICC gear, go for AP or AP/Haste.

Have fun!
    I didnt mean ArP got "worse" i just meant its gone to shit, compare to other stats. It just seems like everything got a bit better, but they forgot to revamp ArP.

They don't have to revamp it just because other stats got better.

As you gear up more you wont gem for ArP anyway because you'll cap yourself from gear. Start getting into the habit of gem'ing for AP and AP/Haste (or AP/Hit, both are pretty close for Combat).