Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK raids and 2handers.

Toc 25 has ONE weapon for enh shaman and frost DKs. And they have to get it twice. At least plate dps has the option of using a less optimal agi weapon, slow 1hs have always been rare.

And you know whats even better? ICC25 has ONE slow 1h, and its offhand only

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    Toc 25 has ONE weapon for enh shaman and frost DKs. And they have to get it twice. At least plate dps has the option of using a less optimal agi weapon, slow 1hs have always been rare.
    There are two 10 man heroic weapons with the same item level as the 25 man normal weapons, and two 25 man heroic weapons that are better. The weapons are out there, if you want them then go get them.

all i have to say is give me a good mace dammit

never had a 2-hands mace in all of wotlk first som polearm from naxx 10-man -> KT 10-man axe -> KT 25-man axe -> IC 25-man sword -> heartbreaker 10-man sword -> tribute 10-man axe and next week shadow´s edge also an axe
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    So the weapons don't exist because you can't be bothered to go get them, good to know.

If you're only running 10 mans then one 232 tank weapon is fine. If you're running 25 mans then you should have no trouble doing the heroic 10 man for one of the two 245 tank weapons. If you're doing heroic 25 mans then good luck to you for tribute to skill for your 258 weapon.
    Shitty RNG does happen though. Haven't seen Blood and Glory drop, ever. But due to no one else needing I have Mor'kosh, the Bloodreaver for my offset ;D
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    There are two 10 man heroic weapons with the same item level as the 25 man normal weapons, and two 25 man heroic weapons that are better. The weapons are out there, if you want them then go get them.
    Actually the only weapons that are better for an enha shaman from Golden Saronite Dragon are the weapons from anub 25 heroic.25man normal weapons 10man heroic are worst .Believe it or not ,like it or not speed matters a lot for shamans.

well there's only 1 decent OH for casters in ToC 25/10 that doesnt have hit on it, and even then that's poorly itemised for boomkins... QQ moar?

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Honestly... why are you complaining? Because you didn't win your roll? QQ. I've only seen a few intelligent posts in here and most of them are by Shiira. Read them. Enjoy them. Just because it says Heroic doesn't mean you can't get it. Work harder. You want more 2H weapons, they are out there. Just put more effort in.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

Very simple, if they don't like the loot rules, they can gtfo. The only time there should be any kind of QQ is if the raid leader decides that against who won the roll and against their own loot rules that they should make an executive decision and ML it to a class that he/she feels would benefit more.

My loot rules in 10 man are one epic PER RUN (unless it's going to DE). This counts for both MS and OS. 25 mans is one epic per boss. If people still choose to complain that they didn't get loot I'll just kick them, there's plenty of good players out there.

you get a legendary 2hand, gtfo :P

The loottables are made for the average group that contains...

1 rogue using axes
    1 rogue using swords
    1 rogue using maces
    1 rogue using daggers
    1 enhancement shaman
    1 feral dps
    1 hunter
    1 Plate DPS (Paladin or DK or Warrior)

didnt you know?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    From healer point of view, it rains two handers everywhere...

Give more healing weps!
    Definitely this :P
    Seen Bryntroll drop twice already, and the only healing weapon in ICC so far (10 and 25-man) is a dagger. Woe to us paladins, good thing the next wing opens this week