Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: HoR Warrior Tanks Nightmare.

It's easy, just tell them the priority list you want to take down first.

For me I tell them to always kill Priest first, Rogue 2nd, Mage 3rd, Hunter then Footmen.

So

Priest > Rog > Mage > Hunter > Footmen, that way, I know they'll be going for Priest first, if theres no Priest, then Rog, etc.

Or if Priest is last one to get there, then attack the current highest priority there, then depending on how much HP they have left, switch to Priest or finish them off.

H HoR is easy if you have coordination.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

always going to have a hard time dealing with those mobs. Use your bloodrage when the mobs spawn, to get initial aggro. Someone in your group is going to run out into line of sight so your bound to bounce around with charge/intercept/intervene. Get some good shockwaves nuke the rogue mobs first would be my suggestion to you.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

What I do, is this, I have everyone group up in one corner, then I T clap the first 2 mobs that run in, if its only 1 then I just shield slam, then shockwave as the next few come in. I either H throw the mages, or taunt then los them, the latter also works on the riflemen.

HoR is amazingly fun to tank. It's too bad they even made alcoves. I never use them while tanking anyway.

H HoR ghost mobs are now nerfed. I guess it is smarter to make an instance easier than to actually have it separate good players from bad. /sarcasm

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS
    H HoR ghost mobs are now nerfed. I guess it is smarter to make an instance easier than to actually have it separate good players from bad. /sarcasm

It's a freaking 5man, thus it can't possibly seperate anything. It can't even seperate cheese from a slice of bread, much less decide what a good or a bad player is, especially considering how easy it's to carry people trough dungeons, 5mans in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    It's a freaking 5man, thus it can't possibly seperate anything. It can't even seperate cheese from a slice of bread, much less decide what a good or a bad player is, especially considering how easy it's to carry people trough dungeons, 5mans in particular.
    I beg to differ. 5 man or raid, a person can show an amount of skill, regardless of gear, showing how good or bad they are. Adding more people (and buffs) to the equation doesn't really make someone good does it?

I suppose separation was a bad choice of words on my part. I was just implying that HHoR took a small amount of teamwork and skill on the parts of the people who run it (PUG or not) and it is disappointing that it has to be adjusted. The fact that it IS a 5 man and not a raid is the reasoning behind my complaint. Having one that actually had a difficulty level of FUN was nice and it saddens me that it was nerfed.

My initial post was just a small QQ I suppose, and I posted in anger (which I don't usually do) knowing it was changed due to the amount of complaints from tanks (and healers?). Complaining that it was too hard was bullshit, seriously. I really liked jumping into a HHoR pug and showing other people that a warrior can actually tank it without issues. Now it will fall to the wayside and just be a another 5 man. I mean... it is just "a freaking 5man" after all, no?

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, hell I haven't even been in there since the change so I could be out of my ass here, but the fact that it had to be done at all just makes me sad.