How to succeed in arena as warrior!

Re: How to succeed in arena as warrior!

So how do these tips work in arena? duels and arena. is like comparing apples and oranges, two completely different things. This does not look like a tip video to succeed as a warrior, just to win duels against players that arent that good.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Deleted

1 charge
    2 bladestorm
    3 ???
    4 PROFIT

You forgot sweeping strikes

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkoon
    1 charge
    2 bladestorm
    3 ???
    4 PROFIT
    How about rend and mortal strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkoon
    1 charge
    2 bladestorm
    3 ???
    4 PROFIT
    Basically what you do is charge in use bladestorm and see what happens ;D

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

^ Translation "I stood in a Bladestorm, and all I got was this terrible dirt in my mouth"
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

go prot, press your 3 buttons, feel like your good till they nerf it, and you have to be skillful again GG

You charge! You slap! You pop skillstorm!

arms warriors actually take some coordination to get high with, prot on the other hand is like dk/pally in S5 multiplied by 10 and you will understand how crazy OP they are atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavidaloca
    How about rend and mortal strike?
    IF I USE MY MOUSE TO TURN HOW DO I CLICK ON REND? ???
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

You forgot sweeps with bladestorm guys....that must be the diff from a 2k warrior and a glad warrior

To be honest no matter what people say it ALWAYS takes skill to get 2.5k+ sure it may not take as much skill as other classes but you cant be a retarded prot warrior and get 2.5k maybe 1.8k but 2.5k is actually difficult.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.