Priest shield>prayer macro

Is there a macro that allows me to cast a shield followed by prayer of healing, but if the target has a shield debuff it skips the shield and casts prayer of healing.
    I tried:

/castsequence Power Word: Shield , Prayer of Healing

it didnt worked for me on targets that had the buff is there any way to make it work?

Re: Priest shield>prayer macro

You cannot make conditional macros based on target state. So the PW:Shield will always be cast, even if the target has a weakened soul debuff. You're supposed to make these decisions manually.

I suggest just adding a modifier:shift condition to the macro. That way you cast PW:Shield on the target, but Prayer of Healing if you hold shift.

Ultimately, you are probably lacking a raidframe capable of showing the weakened soul debuff properly. You can reconfigure the large ones to do so, it will help

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Re: Priest shield>prayer macro

As Danner said, there isn't a way to write a macro that does what you want because that functionality is deliberately prevented by Blizzard. You can get something similar with a modifier macro. But, really, it sounds like you're using the default UI frames or don't have your frames set to identify the Weakened Soul debuff. If it's the former, I'd strongly recommend looking into VuhDo, Grid+Clique, or Healbot [Insert long argument about which one is better]. If it's the latter, depending on what add-on you may be using, someone here can help you set it up.