Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    We don't play the same server moron.
    i know other good spriest on other servers, your just a random no-name

  2. #82

  3. #83

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    I never said people know my priest, people know my pally.
    oh shit Starcaller Ryuku how could i forget you! sorry!!

    lol

  4. #84

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    What have you seen? Nothing but me talk smack and the fact that I have achievements that you don't. Did you fix your pally's suit yet? How about getting hit cap on your shadow priest? Im not flipping out about anything I know im better then you so I have no reason to get upset that some scrub who can't even get her suit right thinks I suck because shes jealous I destroyed her in the matter of second when you tried to point out gear flaws.
    oh sweet do me next

  5. #85

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Weena2
    oh sweet do me next
    *grabs a camcorder* This'll be hot.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  6. #86

    Re: shadow priest gems

    :

    I still have Kil'Jadean kills over you, and right there makes me better. Need I mention more? I mean he was the End-end boss, so he's clearly a more meaningful achievement than a Nov kill, 2nd tier scrub like Alagon.

    How's ICC going? I mean surely someone as good as you must have gotten far in there by now. You guys downed Alagon for pete's sake!

  7. #87

    Re: shadow priest gems

    posting in epic threadz

    /hi mom


  8. #88

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    I rolled it cause because people always run off at the mouth that I only beat them cause pallys are easy to play and op, and shadow priest are on the lower end of dps pole, and people don't consider it real dps most the time, I wanted to prove that not only could I go from being a melee player but I could take a ranged class thats consider the worst and still destroy must players, and I do destroy alot of players.


    I don't need people to realize how good of a player I am, I do it because I enjoy showing others just how bad they are.
    So instead of being an egotistical jerk that thinks you're awesome, you are an egotistical jerk that just likes to make everyone look inferior to yourself. You only play a shadowpriest so you can (try to) make other people look bad. You insult the class by saying it's not even real dps, and you have nobody on this forum that will take your side. The more you post, the worse you look. But please continue to post, because it amuses me.

    What does kologarn say when he kills a player?

    YOU FAIL!
    Good players spend their time trying to figure out how to be better,
    Bad players spend their time trying to prove that they are already the best.

  9. #89

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Im not wearing a pp loss, 10 stat is better.
    Taken from your bible:

    Enchant: Powerful Stats (8.5)
    Enchant: Major Spirit (8.7)

    8.7 > 8.5 - Therefor, a PP loss.

  10. #90

    Re: shadow priest gems

    http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24134

    Int = 0.22
    Spi = 0.59

    10*0.22+10*0.59=8.1
    15*0.59=8.85

    and the values 3 posts above are the ones listed IN THE SAME THREAD on shadowpriest.com (dunno why they differ). either way, 15 spirit on chest is better then +10 all. doesn't mean, i am going to enchant it because i want the 10 stamina as well, but you have to because of your foolishness.

  11. #91

    Re: shadow priest gems

    ok i figured this was an ok spot to put this, and i didnt want to start w new thread. alot of people from my server say that gems are SO expensive. you can get free epic gems from heroics, the emblem of heroism NPC still sells them for 20 emblems for R/B/Y and 10 emblems for O/P/G you just have to trade down the triumph badges to herois badges

  12. #92

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    ICC going good, on the last boss, we had some ranged that was not able to show up for last boss, so we will have him down this week. How far have you gotten in ICC? Oh wait you've not even down precious or stinky yet have? Let me know when you down current raid content not something you went back at 80 and did.
    Thank you for proving my point. ;D

    Just another 17 Primordials to go for Pally, but yea Priest didn't get far last week. This is ICC 25 I am talking about btw.

    Apparently, you faced some issues with those dogs or something?

  13. #93

    Re: shadow priest gems

    How is this thread still going?

    The only thing that allows me to smile a bit after reading this mess is:
    Hope you enjoy


  14. #94

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    ICC going good, on the last boss, we had some ranged that was not able to show up for last boss, so we will have him down this week. How far have you gotten in ICC? Oh wait you've not even down precious or stinky yet have? Let me know when you down current raid content not something you went back at 80 and did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    Im in a 10 man guild?
    Considering that you haven't killed Rotface and Festergut in 25 man yet, it would appear you must be talking about 10 man raids when you say "on the last boss".

  15. #95

    Re: shadow priest gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    I never said shadow priest are not even real dps, I said most players think that about the spec, I knew that I could show them that was wrong if I played the class and Iv put every shadow priest iv ran with in any pug or guild to shame with the class. You should learn to read you retard.
    So now you are saying that most people think we are not dps, good thing you conducted a survey and asked "most people" before you decided on which class you was going to prove that "most people" was wrong about. Only by your divine grace can they see the light, because your amazing skill and intelligence will really show people that all shadowpriests are fail unless you play it and put everyone, pug or guild, to shame.

    All kidding aside, i have not looked at your armory, i have never seen you play, and i have no clue about how skilled you are at the game. I consider you a fail loser not because of you abilities, but your attitude. You think you are god's gift to wow. You think your "skill" allows you to be an ass. I would not run with you if you had 20k dps and your mind blasts procced free epic gems out of your ass. I personally doubt your ability or skill, because i said before, good players don't have to tell people they are good, and good players don't have to prove to others their skill. People should recognize your skill from your playing, not your mouth. You are also bad at trolling, and spelling, and grammar, but that's expected from an obvious 6 year old with a learning disability. Now respond to this post by trying to find one thing to twist around, call me a retard, and tell us how awesome you are yet again. Because that's really working out for you.

    Heck while i'm here.... You only have good dps because pallies are OP and faceroll, and your priest sucks because it doesn't have any achievements. And your chest enchant is wrong. And .1 pp doesn't constitute a measurable dps increase when its less than the variation in the RNG. And you fail. LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ I REPETID STUF OTHUR PPL SED IN A NEGUHTIF WAI!!!! I R TROLZ!!!!
    Good players spend their time trying to figure out how to be better,
    Bad players spend their time trying to prove that they are already the best.

  16. #96

    Re: shadow priest gems

    @ Vander Nars got a WWS so i can see how you play? just want to learn how to spriest bro

  17. #97


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •