The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re-work nerf of TG

Just a thought, I'm sure I'll get plenty of trolls and whatnot on this, but...........
    I think instead of nerfing ALL Warrior damage by 10% with TG, maybe instead just our special attacks...leave our white attacks alone!

Re: Re-work nerf of TG

Because we don't need it changing in that way?

The penalty is perfectly fine, rage gen at ICC level is getting to the point where we are flooded with rage again, and by the end I'm sure we'll be struggling to hit herioc strike fast enough to dump rage (especially with stupidly high crit rates that are likely to come with it).

Even to 10% more white damage isn't that big buff, since at toc25/icc gear levels only a few % of you main hand swings actually are white.

It feels weird to say this, but I'm totally fine where warriors are dpswise in raids atm, arms might need a little bit more love. But other then that I'm happy where we are.

15+ Year Old Account

Warriors are already quickly becoming OP again, with the way 2h weapons scale. With ICC heroic gear, I wouldn't doubt 11k single target DPS warriors to be the norm. I mean, there are already 9k dps single target warriors, in TOGC 25 gear. I'm below that, but a guild mate of mine did 9k single target with his TOGC 25 gear. Just imagine that with ICC 25 heroic.
    We don't need a buff.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

The only troll here sir, is you. Warrior scaling is amazing once agian and for the first time in awhile Im very happy with my damage. 10% dps is not class breaking nor is it that noticible with proper gear.
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

Quote Originally Posted by False God
    The only troll here sir, is you. Warrior scaling is amazing once agian and for the first time in awhile Im very happy with my damage. 10% dps is not class breaking nor is it that noticible with proper gear.
    Why is he a troll for throwing up an idea? And yes at high gear levels it scales great but at lower levels and in the middle gear wise it doesn't, at all. Extremely gear dependent more than any other DPS class possibly.

To answer the OP. I would like the penalty removed and reworked though a change of the whole talent tree which i guess will happen in Cata.

Can't say I ever had a problem during the different tier stages of this expansion so far since the nerf to TG. Playing against/with equally geared other classes warriors fair fine, just so long as the person behind the warrior knows how to manage their rage effectively. Higher gear levels actually allow for sloppier play because you don't get penalised for spamming herioc strike rather than using it smartly.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

or they fix the rage system altogether?