Thread: New hit cap?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

New hit cap?

I have 238 hit rating but i still miss some hits, and i have spec for even more hit rating but still i miss some of my hits :-[

This is a huge problem for me because i miss alot of rage (ofc) so is there a new hit cap and if someone could write down to hit cap that would be great!

*Edit* Doh! forgot to say im Fury
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Deleted

Re: New hit cap?

Deleted

You only cap special attacks with 8%, which is 263 hitrating. However, as fury, you got 3% from talents making the hitrating required a low 164 (ish).

The dual wield miss rate is alot higher but only affecting white swings, and not worth capping at all.

You'll be needing 27% hit to reach the cap for dual wielding.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Hit

You'll miss white attacks unless you're at the 27% mentioned above. 8% is for specials/yellows.

15+ Year Old Account

You don't need to worry about whites. Cap your specials, get expertise cap, and then stack arp on plate gear with lots of crit on it. But don't gem crit.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Lets count in ratings instead of counting in percentages
    but srsly..not many ppl are lifeless enough to remember all the rating requirements for mainhand, offhand, spell, mainhand + talents, offhand + draenai etc. just think in percentages.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    but srsly..not many ppl are lifeless enough to remember all the rating requirements for mainhand, offhand, spell, mainhand + talents, offhand + draenai etc. just think in percentages.
    Lifeless? Duh, some people simply have a good memory.

I am however not one of those people.

Ignorance lead to some pretty stupid judgment sometimes, watch your tongue sir.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Because looking at wowwiki or any other site is hard.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Offhand.

Deleted

Actually overcapping hit is quite nice if you get it from gear only ;D Atm using the Citadel Enforcer sword and it puts me at something like 350 hit rating or so