Thread: Worgen Warlock

Deleted

Worgen Warlock

i think i'm gonna pick a worgen warlock in the catalysm but i don't have i clue if it's worth it.. whats the possitive being a worgen warlock? and whats the negative and what classes are best like a worgen?

Re: Worgen Warlock

Good: It's cool.
    Bad: Everyones cool.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Picking a human warlock is better due to spirit increase, or a gnome as they have more intellect.
    As worgens don't have such enhancements to stats there is not an advantage of picking of a worgen warlock.
    But here are the racials of worgens if u wanna see:

Worgen Racials in WoW Cataclysm:

Worgen Racial Trait: Viciousness
    +1% damage is given to Worgen’s and I can already see dps meter freaks lining up to pick up this extra advantage.

Worgen Racial: Dark Flight
    Worgen get 70% run speed for 10 seconds. Yes, that is pretty much a free Worgen sprint! 3 minute cooldown

Worgen Racial passive ability: Abberation
    Warlock and Deathknights are surely going to whine about this: Length of Curses and Diseases reduced by 15%.

Worgen Profession ability: Flayer
    Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster. Skinning knife not required for skinning.

information: Racial abilities are from http://www.wow-cataclysm.info/new-ra...-wow-cataclysm .

Quote Originally Posted by treem
    Picking a human warlock is better due to spirit increase, or a gnome as they have more intellect.
    As worgens don't have such enhancements to stats there is not an advantage of picking of a worgen warlock.
    Spirit is going to be solely a healing stat in cata.

Blizzard said they will change the other races for Cata, since the current ones are boring and will be somewhat stale.

They're actually planning on redoing all of the racials in cataclysm. I believe they will all end up being roughly the same as far as the DPS increases go. Not sure about anything else like Diplomacy for humans, or the engineering skill increase for gnomes, etc.

Abberation doesn't reduce the duration of diseases and curses you apply, it's debuffs applied to you.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

But here are the racials of worgens if u wanna see:

Worgen Racials in WoW Cataclysm:

Worgen Racial Trait: Viciousness
    +1% damage is given to Worgen’s and I can already see dps meter freaks lining up to pick up this extra advantage.

Worgen Racial: Dark Flight
    Worgen get 70% run speed for 10 seconds. Yes, that is pretty much a free Worgen sprint! 3 minute cooldown

Worgen Racial passive ability: Abberation
    Warlock and Deathknights are surely going to whine about this: Length of Curses and Diseases reduced by 15%.

Worgen Profession ability: Flayer
    Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster. Skinning knife not required for skinning.

information: Racial abilities are from http://www.wow-cataclysm.info/new-ra...-wow-cataclysm .
    I cannot wait to roll a Worgen Rogue. They could roll that out tomorrow, and STILL the wait between now and then would be insufferable.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

15+ Year Old Account

Racials are subject to change.
    I'm a gnome with 5% more intellect. When intellect becomes spell power, this is changing.
    I will/will not race change based on the result.

R.I.P. YARG