15+ Year Old Account

Server/World First.

So i was looking through some achievements the other day and i started thinking about server or world first.

so, my question is, have you ever been part of a server or even World first of anything?

Only one that i know of is Server first Boned!(25)... woopee

Re: Server/World First.

Naxx/maly/sarth server 1st on old main.

Edit: Also alliance first glory of the hero; red proto drake.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Not really, because I don't see the point in going at breakneck speeds for a server first rather than ease back and enjoy the ride, especially when it comes to server/world-first to the level cap. All those people who blazed towards 80? Missed out on some pretty good storytelling the first time through.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Beasticus
    Naxx/maly/sarth server 1st on old main.

What he said, + Black proto.
    - Trim

Anub 25 heroic, Guild has naxx/os/maly/toc/togc...our server sucks for progression so it's no big deal to us. I dont feel any different afterwards except for the anub kill. After the flu ravaged our attendance and dcs we finally had the right mix on the knock it out of the way.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Nebakanezer
    I started this game with nothing all the way back in Vanilla. Didn't even know what a raid was. Worked up t pugging ZG, to getting in a raiding guild running MC and BWL and was just about to start on Naxx.

Loved the game.

Levellup up in TBC still with virtually nothing but a bit more experience, eventually working my way towards server firsts in Leo the Blind, Tidewalker, up to server firsts Muru and Kiljaedin.

Loved the game.

Went on in WotLK to get Deaths Demise and Celestial Defender and some other server first bosses that i cant even be bothered to remember.

Found the game boring.

Dont know whether its because end game WotLK sucks, or simply because i am bored of it all.

Quit my main, went back to levelling alts. Find the game much more fun just levelling atm and getting my proffs maxxed out.
    When Cataclysm arrived i will have a choice of 3-4 levell 80's to choose from as to what i want my new main to be.

I spent months and months getting EVERYTHING on my old main, got 9.2k achieve points, stopped when HC Anub went down, cba to try ICC heroics and raids on my main, will get to them on one of my alts.

tl;dr - Yes alot of server firsts / world rank kills, dont feel special, dont care to feel specials and totally and completely bored of the WotLK end game, its much more fun to level. Dont miss WotLK raiding one little bit at all.

oh and edit - lucky enough to get server first black dragon from sarth 3d 10 man too, all the way back on january 10th 2009
    Go cry somewhere else, this is not the topic for it.
    Didn't get any first unfortunatly

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae
    So i was looking through some achievements the other day and i started thinking about server or world first.

so, my question is, have you ever been part of a server or even World first of anything?

did a server first not one but 2 jourmongers (25), not that that really means anything. and server first 10man 3d.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Server First (and only I believe) - "Many Whelps! Handle It! (25 Player)"

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae

World first spider wing clear, tons of world top 10's. Endless server firsts

15+ Year Old Account

Before I went horde I got every alliance side first on everything from Kael+Vashj up in BC

Server first Naxx and OS, and alliance first Twilight Zone(25).

Went horde, and we had server first Shutout and Storming the citidel.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    World first spider wing clear
    I don't to argue today dude, but please don't lie.

Wotlk first was Ensidia for spider wing (And even still, no guilds in the US got it for a full day after...) http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=563&r=&w=

Unless you ment in classic, in which case it was a US guild http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list

But you were horde. They were ally.

That being said, I actually believe you on the others, regardless of how I dislike you, you are a very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Before I went horde I got every alliance side first on everything from Kael+Vashj up in BC
    Server first Naxx and OS, and alliance first Twilight Zone(25).
    Went horde, and we had server first Shutout and Storming the citidel.
    I don't to argue today dude, but please don't lie.
    Wotlk first was Ensidia for spider wing (And even still, no guilds in the US got it for a full day after...) http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=563&r=&w=
    Unless you ment in classic, in which case it was a US guild http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list
    But you were horde. They were ally.
    That being said, I actually believe you on the others, regardless of how I dislike you, you are a very good player.
    Well as we're being all civil I suppose I can open up a bit to you today.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...g?t=1262559393

I was a human warrior before I quit the game (ebayed) never to touch it again. You're right on the money with your tracking of the guild I belonged to, and tanked for. I came back to the game because of an injury I suffered in real life, I broke my right femur that took me out of commission for over a year between physical therapy and healing time. A RL friend of mine wanted to get back into the game and being alliance veterans with no accounts (we actually both ebayed) we completely rerolled to horde.

My horde career has been rather mediocre lowly server firsts definitely behind my alliance career. Anytime you see me referencing world firsts is was my alliance days I was referring to. I wasn't doing too shabby on horde either though, but definitely no longer in the single digits of world kills (To me that was going casual). That's storytime for today though, perhaps more at some other time

server 1st naxx and maly
    toc 25 and storming the citadel?
    10man sarth 3d (not zerg way)
    immortal (in naxx gear)

maybe some other stuff idk

I was the server first Human to level 60 on a server pre-BC. Second level 60 Priest and second 60 overall. I levelled as Holy, fun times. ;D

Server first Tribute to Dedicated Insanity and I think maybe herald of the titans, maybe a 25man Guild got it before us.

Umm we also got plenty of the 10man Achievements server 1st in Ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account

Server first Not one but two jormungars 25, Server first FC 25, Server First Twin Valkyrs 25, Server first Salt and Pepper 25
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted

alliance first lvl 60 with 8/8 tier 1 and no pvp title, does this count? D:

I had the first:

Archavon/Sarth/KT/Malygos kills

Bronze Drake

(I think)Black War Mammoth

25man Sarth+drake loot

I did my "sit back and see the sights while leveling" during the beta
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

Loads of server firsts in TBC, server firsts for Sarth and Maly achievements, less than 2 mins off the Naxx one. Loads throughout Ulduar