1. #1

    Cloth gear in ICC

    I noticed almost all the cloth gear that drops in ICC and that is bought with emblems looks like either the priest or the mage T10, therefor it is almost impossible to make a good looking set matching warlock T10.

    I hope someone can prove the opposite, but I am afraid this isn't going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

  2. #2

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Um just get t10 then.

  3. #3

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Thx blizz for preventing every mage wearing our gear

  4. #4

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    There's always Arthas loot

  5. #5
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    You should be getting 4/5 T10 anyways, the proc is pretty awesome. Leggings should be your offset, unless you plan on seeing 100% Heroic gear (I won't)

    R.I.P. YARG

  6. #6

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Buy Warlock T10, problem solved. I think the only thing bought with badges that's worth it besides T10 is the belt, which is nice. Get the crafted legs to go with 4p T10 and be happy with your Locky-ness.

  7. #7

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Get the crafted legs to go with 4p T10 and be happy with your Locky-ness.
    Also, thank goodness we won't see a bunch of mages and priests running around in our badass looking helm

  8. #8

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Quote Originally Posted by gerni
    Also, thank goodness we won't see a bunch of mages and priests running around in our badass looking helm
    Thats the fucking truth! Best T10 look by far

    Warlock T10 is my favorite so far but the only thing you need to match is the belt and possibly boots since you cant see the rest on your toon anyway (if your a gnome like me)

  9. #9
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK
    Thats the fucking truth! Best T10 look by far

    Warlock T10 is my favorite so far but the only thing you need to match is the belt and possibly boots since you cant see the rest on your toon anyway (if your a gnome like me)
    You might have missed it, but Shamans won the "Badass Tier" competition. We came in second.

    R.I.P. YARG

  10. #10
    Mechagnome Logbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY/MA
    Posts
    508

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    You might have missed it, but Shamans won the "Badass Tier" competition. We came in second.
    This.

    ____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

  11. #11

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    i changed to t10 helm as soon as i got 95 few days ago
    even it drop me below the hit cap... just because the look

  12. #12

    Re: Cloth gear in ICC

    Quote Originally Posted by gerni
    Also, thank goodness we won't see a bunch of mages and priests running around in our badass looking helm
    badass looking helm? lol.. best clothy helmet is the mage's by far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •