Thread: what pot to use

what pot to use

hi im and ele shammy and a pot spec alch and for the longest time i have been using potion of speed mainly because of the mats being cheap on the ah plus it has 500 haste but now the price on lich bloom has come down on my server and i was wondering if it would be better to start making potion of wild magic.

so what do u think is better for an ele shammy 500 haste or 200sp and 200crit
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Re: what pot to use

Haste is always better for Eles over crit

Sensi! No Organic! No Homegrown! No Hydro!
    Collect them all!
    Convictions are greater foes of truth than lies.
    All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
    Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
    Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

The title of this thread interested me... But i see you meant potions.
    "I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life." - Hans Gruber (Die Hard 1988)

ya i knew people would see it that way
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Potion of Wild Magic during Heroism provides the most benefit, and is the easiest to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergg
    Potion of Wild Magic during Heroism provides the most benefit, and is the easiest to time.
    This. The 500 Haste would put decently geared ele shaman over the haste cap even without BL or EM or berserking.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    Sensi! No Organic! No Homegrown! No Hydro!
    Collect them all!
    This.
    Gotta Smoke 'em All.

I'd suggest going to cali. Go right to the source(blizz HQ amirite?).