Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Cruelist thing you do ingame

Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK
    Camped a kid for close to an hour
    Thats nothing. During BC I Once camped a kid for 3 days. I'm not saying I killed and camped him when ever i saw him those three days. I had two accounts at the time(one horde one ally on same server Both with 70 Rogues) and was taking the semester off from college. I dual-boxed and followed him every where he went. Keeping tabs on him with the other account.

Why, because he tried ganking me once while I was farming. I wasn't even farming anything important. I was just bored.

today this stupid group was bad and they wanted to kick me cause I was calling em out. They said they could kick me in 2 minutes
    so in OK, I ran in, aggro'd about 5 groups after 2nd boss, and di'd healer. lol. dps died in 2 seconds, I got no repair bill. I said was that fun and left :P

Cruel but funny...
    Was afk and came back to a lvl7 begging for gold outside SW AH.
    So i said "Sure he you go" [/ me(gives the emote with you name)].... /me Throws some gold on the ground
    Begger (in caps) "WOT!! DONT THROW MONEY!!"
    me: "Too late sorry"
    him: "how much did u throw?"
    me: "100g.. why?"
    him: "OMG where is it???"
    me: "just over there"
    / me points to 100g on the ground
    ...for the next 5 mins he scoured the entire courtyard of SW at the AH, and returning every so often to ask where it was.
    Trouble was i couldnt reply because i fell on the ground laughing... cruel

As tank (And when my mate is the healer I whisp him in advance):

Whenever a dps pulls I'll let him die
    Whevever a dps is a horrible attitude I'll let him overaggro and die
    Whenever a dps overaggro's an offtarget I'll let him die.

I guess I just don't like people with a bad attitude..

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rockadin
    As tank (And when my mate is the healer I whisp him in advance):

Whenever a dps pulls I'll let him die
    Whevever a dps is a horrible attitude I'll let him overaggro and die
    Whenever a dps overaggro's an offtarget I'll let him die.

I guess I just don't like people with a bad attitude..
    Do you really hate yourself that much?

Back in TBC, me on my hunter alt with a guildy on his arms warrior. This was before hunter traps were changed, and snake trap snakes would attack anyone regardless of pvp flag (pve server). Spent several hours in Auberdine. Drop a trap, get a spawned guard to trigger it, watch helpless level 18s get ganked by a swarm of angry snakes. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jidders
    Thats nothing. During BC I Once camped a kid for 3 days. I'm not saying I killed and camped him when ever i saw him those three days. I had two accounts at the time(one horde one ally on same server Both with 70 Rogues) and was taking the semester off from college. I dual-boxed and followed him every where he went. Keeping tabs on him with the other account.

Why, because he tried ganking me once while I was farming. I wasn't even farming anything important. I was just bored.
    I lolled. I do something similar. My main is Alliance, and if when farming in WG I am ganked for any reason, I not ethe offending player, go on my Horde alt, then tell him myself and 3 friends will be actively camping him in WG fror the next week.

I swear, /who in WG never shows that player during that time!

Also, I am quite fond of taking friends as passangers on my Chopper, and then jumping off cliffs, hitting "levitate" then watching them fall to their death.

Except ofc, for the time I was targetting my passanger, and used levitate on them, LOLLED untill I noticed I was falling to my own death, and not quick enough to levitate myself

My passanger lolled that time
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit
    Do you really hate yourself that much?
    Every action triggers an opposite reaction.

I don't let people die out of habbit, unless they need a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avian
    it's always fun being mean in game in some way or another...this is a topic for your favorite way to do so.

personally? I like to see who's paying attention in my ToC pugs, by using path of frost on the fall to Anub and seeing who dies. sad part is I always get at least two
    i usually pug with a friend/guildy as leader and if a dk does that he ears a 1way kick.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by det
    So the tank just pulls the entire next room, trains it on them and we "teleport out of dungeon" as they wipe. Only a small punishment for great idiocy, unfortunately.
    Nice idea but, "You cannot do this while in combat".
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

After a new patch in /2 or /1

"Hey, looks like they changed the animation for /camp ! Looks very cool now."

And watch Dalaran get deserted for a minute..

Deleted

I make persistent, spamming goldbeggers (GIMME 5G GIMME 5G GIMME 5G GIMME 5G GIMME 5G GIMME 5G GIMME 5G) a free portal to Theramore and tell them to click it for gold. Usually they have no clue about the game, since they are 11 year old Runescape players from Sweden, Denmark or Serbia. They will click anything you tell them if they read the word "gold"...

Why Theramore?
    If they walk outside Darnassus, they meet a lvl5 spider
    If they walk outside Stormwind, they meet a lvl6 Defias
    If they walk outside Ironforge, they meet a lvl7 bear

But if they manage to get outside Theramore, they face angry lvl40 raptors. Perfect!

Cruel? Maybe.
    Amusing? Very.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

i kill critters
    >

I kill two gnomes in da morning,
    I kill two gnomes at night,
    I kill two gnomes in the afternoon, and than I feel alright.
    I kill two gnomes in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two gnomes before I kill two gnomes, and then I kill two more.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nookz
    If I'm running around in IF or SW and I get bothered by a beggar asking for gold, I sometimes open a trade window with him, I put 50g in it without accepting and go watch tv. I can see my PC screen from a distance while watching tv, and some of those beggars sure have a lof of patience sometimes.
    I do this ^

It's funny.

If I'm on any of my toons that misdirect, all I do is aim it at the idiot party member and nuke the hell out of them

If I'm on my lock, well...

You'd honestly be amazed at how many healer would rather heal a lifetapping lock than the tank, I've counted 46 tank deaths by life-tapping in the middle of an ignorant group just because the healer gets so focused on me

I get alot of bad healers, as you can imagine
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character