How to stop the burning legion

So I was doing ToC and Wilfred Fizzlebang gave me an idea. Why don't we get our warlocks to start summoning the burning legion, and kill them all 1 by 1? Might take a while, but we could slowly whittle away there numbers over time.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Re: How to stop the burning legion

Well the thing is, the burning legion has hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of servants...we only have at most (being generous) 100k locks that would actually be willing to help. If even that many.
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

we just have to summon them to a place they will die or be jailed for eternity
    like use the draenei spaceship, take it far away, make autopilot on a star, summon their leaders, then make a portal to dalaran before they die

or what about destroying the summoning portal before they re here, and make them prisonner on the void ?

there's lots of ideas for someone who can summon where we want

We could get a pink haired gnome warlock summon the whole burning legion in ICC..... Those guys wont live for long in such an icy place... And we have to sacrifise the gnome to do it. I know its a bit of cruel... ( to kill the whole burning legion not the gnome of course....)

well think of it this way: that warlock wanted to summon a minor demon as a fighting challenge, instead he ended up with a FREAKING EREDAR LORD, who used the demon gate to climb his way into our world and, if this was done in a less secure location, probably would've held the gate open and caused a demonic apocolypse.

gotta be careful about these demon gates, try and summon and imp, you might end up summoning kil'jaeden back from the nether.

plus enough of these portals and we'd probably cause the exact same thing that happened to outland. that'd be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    gotta be careful about these demon gates, try and summon and imp, you might end up summoning kil'jaeden back from the nether.
    I think we've seen in the past that it takes a substantial amount of energy to summon the more powerful members of the Legion.

Well of Eternity for Sargeras, Book of Medivh for Archimonde, Sunwell for Kil'Jaeden, etc.