Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Barrens - The new Westfall?

All my chars go to Ghostlands, i can dream both but it is bether than x-roads.... borring stuff
    Westfall also sucks, the only good thing was a questline for your alli twink back in the day.

Silverpine is also an option!

!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    What's interesting is that the Alliance seems to be advancing into the Barrens from Theramore which means Jaina isn't too happy with Garrosh as warchief and it might even suggest something has happend that have made her rethink her opinions about the horde and stopped being a bitch. And the fact that Jaina is so close to Thrall might suggest Garrosh taking over the leadership of the horde might not have been a peacefull event and that Thrall didn't hand it over to him but instead Garrosh went behind Thralls back and took power by force. I know Thrall is busy with the council stuff but still maybe he put Cairne in charge of the horde and that's why Garrosh will assassinate him..
    this ^^

The Orc/Troll starting area all the way up to the Barrens is my favorite area in all of WoW. I play Alliance now and it would be awesome to be able to quest there again.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by derfelkadarne
    Garrosh orders around Sylvanas like she was his bitch -> maybe Varian does the same with Jaina.
    Well then it's only a matter of time before Garrosh gets an arrow through his head. Hopefully asap..

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Well then it's only a matter of time before Garrosh gets an arrow through his head. Hopefully asap..
    Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with a space goat but yeah, this.

I can't wait to be looking for Blanche's Wife.
    err.... Noble Steed Spouse?

edit: umm... person above me. You are a space goat.
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Blanche will never win from Mankrik's Wife

Talking about The Barrens... Something catched my eye on the level 10-20 zones.

It seems PvP is gotta mean something in those zones.
    > Alliance in The Barrens. Horde was already there.
    > Alliance in Silverpine Forest. Horde was already there.
    > Horde close to Westfall (Zul'Gurub). Alliance was already there.
    > Horde closer to Darkshore. Alliance was already there.

I think Blizzard wants more pvp in the early zones of the game.

Hmm... http://www.wowwiki.com/Old_Blanchy Bit surprised no one noticed that.

Anyway, suffice to say, I think there's gonna be alot more org raids if and when garrosh becomes warchef.

Quote Originally Posted by tricknick76
    I can't wait to be looking for Blanche's Wife.
    err.... Noble Steed Spouse?

edit: umm... person above me. You are a space goat.
    Screen shot or it didn't happen.

Also, Old Blanche doesn't need a wife, he's got her.

Quote Originally Posted by Romelo
    Anyway, suffice to say, I think there's gonna be alot more org raids if and when garrosh becomes warchef.
    Without those pity gnomes in Ironforge the city is less protected so expect a rush of Horde warrior at your front door in Dun Morogh as well

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    What's interesting is that the Alliance seems to be advancing into the Barrens from Theramore which means Jaina isn't too happy with Garrosh as warchief and it might even suggest something has happend that have made her rethink her opinions about the horde and stopped being a bitch. And the fact that Jaina is so close to Thrall might suggest Garrosh taking over the leadership of the horde might not have been a peacefull event and that Thrall didn't hand it over to him but instead Garrosh went behind Thralls back and took power by force. I know Thrall is busy with the council stuff but still maybe he put Cairne in charge of the horde and that's why Garrosh will assassinate him..
    Not necessarily. Varian Wrynn may be using "executive privilege" to use Theramore Isle as a staging point for his advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror
    Yea, The Barrens is an AWESOME place to be in. How crazy it may sound, but when i level in the barren with any char i know exactly how to walk and do quests in a defined route. Done the zone way too much
    When you are Vanilla Horde, you cannot level anywhere else really.

Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    Silverpine is also an option!
    Somewhat. But the questing in Silverpine gets to an awkward stage in which you finished most quests, but are unable to advance since the remaining quests are aimed at slightly higher end of the spectrum. There is also a quest in Silverpine that tries to send you to the Barrens. The signals are clear: level in the Barrens.

There are the Ghostlands, but leveling as a Horde shaman in the Eastern Kingdoms is a nightmare. There is a grand total of one Horde shaman trainer in the EK: Stonard, Swamp of Sorrows. Blizzard was kind enough to put a druid trainer in Silvermoon, but they gave Horde shamans the middle-finger. So to train new skills a Horde shaman would go from Ghostlands -> Silvermoon -> teleport to Undercity -> zeppelin to Orgrimmar -> reverse to Ghostlands.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Blanche will never win from Mankrik's Wife
    This may be the most infamous Horde quest.

Westfall should be an example of how quest flow works.

Such a fun zone.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    This only applied to you
    Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warriorbest thread ever
    [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/*updated*icecrown-what-really-happened-spoilers-ahead-!/]http://www.mmo-c

Alliance going to the barrens... Please destroy the Crossroad city, and for the love of the Light Varian...

Just issue a genocide on the horde races already..