Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: If you could be a raid boss, where would your base be?

i would be randomly spawn at heroics meeting stones, since no one uses them anyome

The plains of farahlon (Netherstorm before it blew up) I understand it was supposed to be a sort of paradise
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Dunno if anyone's said this but...

I'd first be in Tempest Keep to renew the Outland feel and then people would have a tough time killing me.

But then they'll turn in my awsome quest item and find out I'm still alive.

Then they'll find me in some random 5 man because Tempest Keep was only a set back.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I would be an undead boss above Undercity in the ruins
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd be a cute fuzzy pigeon flying around the Twisting Nether and the only way to kill me without falling to thier death is to have a druid insta-cast to flight form, insta-cast to flight form, over and over again until you kite me to the nearest piece of land. Then I'd say "AHHHH Fel Reaver!!!!" and fly away. Then you'd have to hunt down and kill the Fel Reavers, go back to the Twisting Nether, find the pigeon, kite the pigeon, hope that the fel reavers didn't respawn, and kill me. The only thing I drop is a fun little pigeon mount that flies at walking speed.

I might be some sort of Water Elemental conveniently placed in the inescapable lava pit in Ironforge with a teeny agro range. The only way to not burn a slow and painful death would be to stand on top of me and get a cool little water buff that lasts for 5 seconds but since you're standing on top of me I hit you for 10k over and over until you move. When you do stand on top me, a little ramp appears that allows you to escape the pit, but disappears if you step off of me.

Or I'd be something huge and scary like a Kracken and would be found on the bottom of the ocean at the opposite side of Teldrassil. I'd talk like XT 002 Deconstructor just because it makes me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    Your only mistake is assuming that people want to go to Darnassus.
    and this is a mistake?
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    Dunno if anyone's said this but...

I'd first be in Tempest Keep to renew the Outland feel and then people would have a tough time killing me.

But then they'll turn in my awsome quest item and find out I'm still alive.

Then they'll find me in some random 5 man because Tempest Keep was only a set back.
    Keal'Thas set back jokes are soooooooooooooo 2009.

on topic. I would be a boss in a castle with LOTS of ramps, balconies and cliffs. I might not be that powerful but you will have hard time clearing all the trash in order to get to me! I would be called: The Mad Architect! A Goblin warlock/engineer that has taken over Karazhan and turned it into a MC Escher painting!
    For the Emperor.

Now this is getting a bit tricky since my boss woud have 2 versions of it.
    one is a dorf with avatar-state on the bridge to the alliance dun baldar reinstating the bridge of doom with thunderclap knockback effects.

the other version woud be a Frostwolf worg in the little tunnel before you enter the real frostwolf camp. dumping aggro table constantly and having a preferance for healers. aoe snare undispellable bleeds that stack and generally just being very awful to people.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NaitFury
    I'd be in Goldshire, and you could come raid my room in the Inn there!

I'll be throwing pillows and books.
    Then we'd be known as Room-Raiders :P

I'd be in Teldrassil, that place is EPIC!

The Apothecarium

Flying around the entirity of northrend about 200 yds off the ground, using range attacks so anyone pulling me in the air will be hit until they reach the ground

Elwynn forest, in one of the huts hogger's minions have.

I would be Mother Shahraz with 45 sec enrage timer
    when i enrage i will start casting http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=51663 !!
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Right at the start of the instance.

And not like Sartharion, Onyxia, or Malygos; I'll attack you first, then retreat and send my minions to finish you off if for some reason I can't kill you, rather than let you gear up through an entire tier of content on your way to my throne. Screw that, I'm showing up and beating your ass in. No loot for you.

RFC and i randomly kill players lowest on the threat list while doing an AoE that hits all players for 10% of there health per second.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

SSC

I would call hordes of Murlocs on players. Then make bads learn how use cores like with Lady Vashj.

Mount Olympus

SSC

i would be an elevator.