Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Was i doing something wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by dweidman
    Frost presence. Any DK with good dps can flip to frost presence and pull *everything* that isn't glued to a tank.

Hope that helps.
    i already said that :P

From the DPS point of view... The guy is a moron! :P

Blaming the healer is absurd! DPS with low health = DPS with aggro (most of the times). It either, his or tank's fault.

I have the following rules.

1. Keep my aggro low, I'm a rogue so its fairly easy (TotT, Vanish, Feint).
    2. I get aggro only when I can handle it (Caster mob, evasion ready to use).
    3. If I die due to overaggro I stfu and blame myself.

If noone died he should have no reason to complain, and he should've been kicked.
    Demanding for the healers attention over the tank as a damage dealer is ridiculous, he should've been kicked.
    As for what he did to the agro, I would vote Army of the Dead had some part in it... I hate that spell so damn much. 'Army of the Rage-Starved Tank'
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

I'm just going to go ahead and agree with every single person who has posted thus far. If no one died, you did fine. Even if someone happened to die here or there but you still cleared the instance then hey, you're capable of healing the instance there was just a little mess up along the way. As long as you did your job as a healer (keeping people up and not letting them die), you're fine.

Summary: DK=Trouble starter, You=Succeeded at doing your job as a healer.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Tandellon