Deathbringer Saurfang

Guys I am really sorry if this has been covered before but from the tactics I have read you can knock the blood beasts off the platform and kill them instantly.

From http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathbringer_Saurfang

"If you have knockback effects, like a Shaman Thunderstorm or Moonkin Typhoon, Blood Beasts can be knocked off the edge of the platform where Saurfang is tanked. This negates the need to take DPS off Saurfang as knocking them off instantly kills them. Tanking Saurfang against the edge of the room makes this easier as whenever the Blood Beasts spawn they can be knocked off immediately."

If this is true, this makes the fight much much easier.

Has anyone tried this?

Does it work?

Grateful for all feedback.

Re: Deathbringer Saurfang

bamp for relevant interests

Just wondering, but can you do the same DB Saurfang or is he knockback immune?
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

there was a bug when the battleship didnt fly up the ramp (fixed now), when that happened you could tank saurfang at the ramp and shoot the adds down
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

If it does work, it will most likely be considered a bug and/or exploit by Blizzard due to the fact that it completely negates one of the core mechanics of the fight. Usually it's best to not use tricks like this since Blizzard will fix them and you will have to learn a new tactic to beat the boss (effectively going backwards in progression).